Europe tour thread

Tom1447

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping a London date will be announced soon :D

I'm hoping for a show at The O2, I prefer it to Wembley Arena.

The 02 would be awesome. Possibly 2 nights but that may not be possible, depends on who they get supporting them.

Edited by plonker88

Just bought 4 tickets to the Bergen show :)

Ok nice;)but how do you buy tickets now? I am registered on livenation, but for me it says: In sale 19.04.2010 09:00:(

I'm registered at the Bergen Live mailinglist so I got a mail with the presale link.

You probably had to be a member from before they sendt out the mail to get it.

Just bought 4 tickets to the Bergen show :)

Ok nice;)but how do you buy tickets now? I am registered on livenation, but for me it says: In sale 19.04.2010 09:00:(

I'm registered at the Bergen Live mailinglist so I got a mail with the presale link.

You probably had to be a member from before they sendt out the mail to get it.

Ok;)yeah that sounds fair. I'm gonna try my luck on monday then. Hope more eupean dates are coming soon;)

Okay, I got my ticket for Aalborg :D So far it seems like I'm going by my own, a friend will come with me if she gets time off though. Anyone else going? rock3

i want to but i don't have the money....

Yeah I see that problem =/ I'm moving to Aalborg next year for studies, and should totally save up money for that. But instead I decided to go visit the school and use that as an excuse to attend the gig. :D

Hotels and flights should be cheaper...

Just got home from waiting in line for 14 hours, got my ticket for Aalborg!! :thumbsup: rock1 rock3

You bought it in the old way? Waiting in line? Respect to you!! Guess you'll be queuing before the show to then? I can't be there before the morning of June 14.