Europe tour thread

Tom1447

Guest gunns5

I wonder how Axl and Scott will get along back stage,

"Hey man, fuck slash, lets have a few lucky beers and smoke some cigars and share the stories about the cancer :lol:

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just looked at the map, seems like Fredrikshavn is pretty close to Aalborg? I'm thinking of take the Stena Line from Oslo.. Is it easy to take a train/bus or something to Aalborg from there?

Try http://www.nordjyllandstrafikselskab.dk/ ;) I'm sure you understand some Danish, so just write Frederikshavn in "Fra" and Aalborg in "Til". Then the date and time :)

I just looked at the map, seems like Fredrikshavn is pretty close to Aalborg? I'm thinking of take the Stena Line from Oslo.. Is it easy to take a train/bus or something to Aalborg from there?

Try http://www.nordjyllandstrafikselskab.dk/ ;) I'm sure you understand some Danish, so just write Frederikshavn in "Fra" and Aalborg in "Til". Then the date and time :)

Thanks! That site was a lot of help. To read Danish is no problem, but understand what you're saying when you're talking is worse :lol: I better start understand you now that I'm moving over to your country.

Edited by Scaramouche

Thanks! That site was a lot of help. To read Danish is no problem, but understand what you're saying when you're talking is worse :lol: I better start understand you now that I'm moving over to your country.

No problem :) And btw; your langauge is worse :D Haha.

I got tickets for the show in Denmark as well, it's gonna be fucking awesome! My first GN'R show ever :D

Chances of Ireland/UK arena shows are lookin pretty slim now huh.

Guess that reading press release about those festivals being "GNR's only shows in the UK this year" were right

Join the CDII discussion with the Yanks then.

I'll leave the CD 2 is coming soon to the true believers

I'm just hoping lol

Guess that reading press release about those festivals being "GNR's only shows in the UK this year" were right

They didnt say 'only shows in the UK'

They just said english festivals, normal shows werent included.

Yes they did. They said it was Guns only English dates this year.

If this is there only show then I hope the fact that they said "This year" has significance.

Yeah but i still thing that it was referring to English festival dates. Plus, think of the gap between the dates that have just been announced. You really think Guns are gunna come to Europe then go back to the US for a month then come back? Makes no sense really. There must be some western European dates in that time.

Yeah but i still thing that it was referring to English festival dates. Plus, think of the gap between the dates that have just been announced. You really think Guns are gunna come to Europe then go back to the US for a month then come back? Makes no sense really. There must be some western European dates in that time.

I doubt it otherwise they would have said, it is the only festival date.

They clearly said, these are the only two dates GN'R are playing in England this year.

Whether it stays like that we shall see.

Edited by Tottenham Hotspur

I doubt it otherwise they would have said, it is the only festival date.

They clearly said, these are the only two dates GN'R are playing in England this year.

Whether it stays like that we shall see.

The only reason i say it is because i seem to remember Reading/Leeds doing a similar thing with Radiohead last year, saying it was their only date to promote sales when they just meant festival date. But like you said, we shall see

Guest RonMexico82

Ireland is NOT part of the UK.

I know which is why I said the Reading and Leeds dates were the only ENGLISH dates this year.

And I agree with you there. I was surprised to read that about England. I don't necessarily believe it. It seems like madness.

Yeah they did but that still doesn't mean anything. At that point in time of the press release it was GNR's only show of the UK- it's just a good marketing tool to get people to come. Doesn't mean it will be the only show by GNR in the UK this year.

CD sold really well here and as you can tell by this forum there are a ton of GNR fans around. Whatsmore is that GNR were very well received back in '06 so to not even include a few arena dates would be idiotic. I still firmly believe that they'll announce a few arena dates for the summer.

Patience is a virtue.

Just received my ticket for Aalborg rock4

When looking at my ticket, I noticed something funny. It actually says "Monday 14-06-2010 - At approx 20.00 // Doors open at 18:30. Waiting time before show start to be expected!". I've never seen a ticket that says that, even when looking through my own old-tickets-collection. I guess it's a good thing the tickets says that, now people can't complain about it if Axl's shows up late.

Edited by Gods Favourite