Europe tour thread

Tom1447

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, this waiting game is really boring. I need to plan my vacation so it was decent if the Gunners camp could - like any other band in the world - anounce their gigs a couple of months in advance and not just 4 weeks. I really wonder why they do that!

Not to be a bitch here, I really appreciate that Guns tour Europe, but by now I have few hopes that they will make it to Germany as there is no appropriate festival around that time so I would definentely need to make travel arrangements...

decent if the Gunners camp could - like any other band in the world - anounce their gigs a couple of months in advance and not just 4 weeks. I really wonder why they do that!

Would any of our [cough] "insiders" here care to comment on this?

I'm rapidly beginning to lose interest in waiting for UK arena dates to be announced.

I'll probably just go and see Slash instead.

lol, sensible comment, how old are you, 12?

If you want to see them that much investigate leeds or reading.

I'm rapidly beginning to lose interest in waiting for UK arena dates to be announced.

I don't do festivals.

As with everything GNR-related they couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery. The way dates are being announced sometimes less than a month before the shows is just a joke. No other band or artist does shit like that.

I don't do festivals.

As with everything GNR-related they couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery. The way dates are being announced sometimes less than a month before the shows is just a joke. No other band or artist does shit like that.

Well get over it and go to a festival because it looks like these are the only english dates this year just like they said on the radio when GN'R were annouced for the two festivals.

Time will tell but its getting a little too close.

I don't do festivals.

lol, i'd leave the world of gnr right now then my friend, i see you have only been around 2 months and you already appear to be aggravated by the process, word of advice - either accept GNR are simply not like any other band, group, artist or stop moaning and fuck off and follow a pr driven, 'organised' so called rock band endorsed by kerrang.

I don't do festivals.

lol, i'd leave the world of gnr right now then my friend, i see you have only been around 2 months and you already appear to be aggravated by the process, word of advice - either accept GNR are simply not like any other band, group, artist or stop moaning and fuck off and follow a pr driven, 'organised' so called rock band endorsed by kerrang.

I've been a GNR fan a lot longer than I've been a member of this forum and like most fans I find it incredibly tiresome how they can't organise anything. Plenty of other bands and artists manage to release videos, promote their albums, put out touring schedules which give fans a decent amount of notice.... that doesn't make them PR-driven or a sell-out as you seem to imply.

Axl's a law unto himself and has little consideration for his fans or anybody else around him (hence why he can't keep ANY GNR lineup together for more than one tour). This is a fact and if you can't accept that then you know where you can put your rose-tinted fan ramblings....

ShoBeesRdBluYel.jpg

Axl doesn't owe you anythingTM

ShoBeesRdBluYel.jpg

Axl doesn't owe you anythingTM

I know he doesn't.

And I don't owe him my respect, either.

I guarantee these aren't the only UK dates this year.

They never said Reading and Leeds were the only UK dates, just the only English dates.

So that leaves Ireland, Wales and Scotland.

Ok, I'll make myself clearer.

I guarantee these aren't the only English dates.

I guarantee these aren't the only UK dates this year.

They never said Reading and Leeds were the only UK dates, just the only English dates.

So that leaves Ireland, Wales and Scotland.

Ok, I'll make myself clearer.

I guarantee these aren't the only English dates.

Do you promise? x

Not at all.

I am not an insider, never claim to have been.

But based on past experiences, i.e. 2006 tour in which 'Download was their only UK date', I am certain there will be other English/UK/British, whatever you want to call it, dates.

Somethings definitely gonna' happen this summer in Europe, I can smell it. I am certain we will hear something soon. I recently had a dream that GNR was going to do some small shows again at the Hammerstein, being that NYC is the center of the universe and known to our interstellar friends as "Earth Capital" (it's the Halcion).