Europe tour thread

Tom1447

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How late does Fake GNR come on stage at these concerts?

Around the time the old reruns of The Saint hit the telly, so you probably wouldn't make it back to the old people's home in time.

Very funny, racist.

I'm failing to see how that was racist in any way.

just on irish radio todayfm. "this hour , some news if your a guns n roses fan" !!!! . concert????

I'll post any new here as soon as its on.

Slash is playing Dublin and Belfast at the end of June.

thats it. slash album and his dublin/ belfast gigs.playing welcome to the jungle now.

ah well maybe soon!

Not sure if this has already been mentioned but its on the official Reading & Leeds festival website...

"This is their only UK appearance this year."

http://readingfestival.com/lineup/artist.aspx?AID=7390dc3f-d92b-44f9-a0b1-ae7365547497&artist=GUNS%20N%E2%80%99%20ROSES

Was personally holding out for them to announce a date at the O2 or Wembley Arena like the other years when they played Download and Leeds.

Not sure if this has already been mentioned but its on the official Reading & Leeds festival website...

"This is their only UK appearance this year."

http://readingfestival.com/lineup/artist.aspx?AID=7390dc3f-d92b-44f9-a0b1-ae7365547497&artist=GUNS%20N%E2%80%99%20ROSES

Was personally holding out for them to announce a date at the O2 or Wembley Arena like the other years when they played Download and Leeds.

yeah i noticed this yesterday, it could well be true then.

No idea if it's been mentioned in this topic, the search function says it hasn't, but GnR will play Arnhem, Gelredome XS on June 16, 2010.

How do you know? There are a couple of dates for different shows thrown around that have not been confirmed by the Gunners camp...

No idea if it's been mentioned in this topic, the search function says it hasn't, but GnR will play Arnhem, Gelredome XS on June 16, 2010.

That would be really convenient to know as I'd like to plan my summer around certain dates. World Cup, Pearl Jam in Berlin, GNR, and other stuff! :)