Europe tour thread

Tom1447

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guns N' Roses concert in Belgrade rescheduled for September

American hard rock band Guns N 'Roses postponed their concerts in Belgrade and Zagreb (previously scheduled for June) until September.

As the agency Beta was told today at the Belgrade Arena, the new date of the concert in the Serbian capital hasn't been specified yet, but it is likely to be 22, 23 or 24th September, depending on the band management's decisions.

Guns N 'Roses concert at the Belgrade Arena was scheduled for June 22nd, but in the meantime rumors could be heard that the entire European tour will be postponed until September.

The Arena was also told that the concert in Zagreb will precede the one in Belgrade, as was originally planned.

http://www.blic.rs/Z...en-za-septembar

This is a minsinformed article. Here are the dates that were confirmed for the first leg of the european tour:

Vestlandshallen, Bergen, Norvège 31/05/2010

- Oslo Spektrum, Oslo, Norvège 02/06/2010

- One Day Rock Festival, Helsinki, Finlande 05/06/2010

- New Arena, Saint Petersburg, Russie 06/06/2010

- Olimpisski, Moscou, Russie, 08/06/10

- Sweden Rock Festival, Suède 12/06/2010

- Gigantium, Danemark, 14/06/2010

- Reading festival 27/08/10

- Leeds festival 29/08/10

Zagreb and Belgrade were never confirmed, just rumours, like the Paris shows( which is now rumoured for early September, after Reading), the Zurich one and many others.

So the rumours that the june mini european tour would be postponed is bullshit for now as is this article.

I'm starting to think Reading/Leeds really are their only UK appearances. Not looking good for a London show. Reading day tickets for Friday haven't sold out so I guess its not worth it or the band to announce more shows.

I just hope that GN'R are the band at Reading/Leeds that get the 2 hour set. At Reading/Leeds. Usually one headliner at the festival gets a longer set.

I'm starting to think Reading/Leeds really are their only UK appearances. Not looking good for a London show. Reading day tickets for Friday haven't sold out so I guess its not worth it or the band to announce more shows.

I just hope that GN'R are the band at Reading/Leeds that get the 2 hour set. At Reading/Leeds. Usually one headliner at the festival gets a longer set.

I'd imagine the band hitting the stage after their scheduled slot. Could you imagine another November Rain rant about time restraints? That was a cool moment of that show. Since the band are closing the festival wouldn't they get a long set anyway?

I'd imagine the band hitting the stage after their scheduled slot. Could you imagine another November Rain rant about time restraints? That was a cool moment of that show. Since the band are closing the festival wouldn't they get a long set anyway?

You can never second guess what time the band will hit the stage. :lol: Could be early, could be 2 hours late. Who knows?

If anything at a festival they can get away with being late as most people are staying over night and don't have work/school the next day. I think they'll get a long set but its usually the band that close Reading that get the long set. Personally, I think it would be a great injustice to give say Blink 182 a longer set.

I think it's sick that more dates aren't confirmed yet. After thix cick ass tour, they're finally coming to Europe, and only e few shows are announced. Seriously, it's on time to announce the other ones if there are any. Or are they coming to just du 7 shows, then go back to USA, and come back for Reading/Leeds later? Not criticizing them for doing that or that, if they want to do a small European tour and then go home again, fine. But if there actually are more shows to be announced, it's time to to it now. People need more than 2-3-4 weeks to plan. Would be so bad if big fans can't be there, only because they were announced so late that they have noe chance to make it. :unsure:

I think it's sick that more dates aren't confirmed yet. After thix cick ass tour, they're finally coming to Europe, and only e few shows are announced. Seriously, it's on time to announce the other ones if there are any. Or are they coming to just du 7 shows, then go back to USA, and come back for Reading/Leeds later? Not criticizing them for doing that or that, if they want to do a small European tour and then go home again, fine. But if there actually are more shows to be announced, it's time to to it now. People need more than 2-3-4 weeks to plan. Would be so bad if big fans can't be there, only because they were announced so late that they have noe chance to make it. :unsure:

Yeah that's very weird, I really thought they'd do a massive European Tour considering this band is not the same as 4 years ago and that they're supposed to promote Chinese Democracy. My guess is that they'll start a bigger European Tour starting from Reading in August until October.

By the way, do you know if the Norway gigs are sold out yet?

I lost hopes for more dates in June/July..... Hard to understand why their tour schedule is so strange

Jarmo stated on HTGTH that "This leg ends on the 14th in Aalborg, Denmark."

Not sure when the next "leg" starts, but this has suddenly become a Nordic tour of sorts. Norway, Finland, Sweden, Russia, Denmark.

I heard that Sonisphere Istanbul has contacted GNR for the Saturday headlining, does any1 no anythin bout this? I had heard that GNR didnt want to be there before.

Sonisphere lineup is; Metallica, megadeth,anthrax,slayer,rammstein,alice in chains,stone sour and manowar. It'll take place in 3 days.

I lost hopes for more dates in June/July..... Hard to understand why their tour schedule is so strange

Jarmo stated on HTGTH that "This leg ends on the 14th in Aalborg, Denmark."

Not sure when the next "leg" starts, but this has suddenly become a Nordic tour of sorts. Norway, Finland, Sweden, Russia, Denmark.

Well, that's just great! The wait goes on...

I heard that Sonisphere Istanbul has contacted GNR for the Saturday headlining, does any1 no anythin bout this? I had heard that GNR didnt want to be there before.

Sonisphere lineup is; Metallica, megadeth,anthrax,slayer,rammstein,alice in chains,stone sour and manowar. It'll take place in 3 days.

I doubt it. It would be a KILLER lineup though.