Europe tour thread

Tom1447

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys relax, there's almost certainly more dates to come - I can't see them skipping Germany, and I'd say Portugal is a good possibility.

Yeah possibly, but the antecipation is killing me :book: Had hope for a summer show and nothing, and now they're announcing the second leg of the European tour and nothing either (yet) :confused:

Guys relax, there's almost certainly more dates to come - I can't see them skipping Germany, and I'd say Portugal is a good possibility.

Yeah possibly, but the antecipation is killing me :book: Had hope for a summer show and nothing, and now they're announcing the second leg of the European tour and nothing either (yet) :confused:

Oeiras alive seemed always to me a great chance leave alone rock in rio.

Now it will be at atlantico if it happens.

Yeah, I really thought they would headline the second day of Alive, but meh :shrugs:

Yeah, I really thought they would headline the second day of Alive, but meh :shrugs:

Take out Faith No More and put them....nothing against Faith No More i have 3 albums of them but guns n roses and alice in chains would be perfect for me. :thumbsup:

I think that there will be a UK tour before Reading.

Theyll probably do the o2 or somewhere else in london (maybe more than one depending on demand),

then theyll prob. take a few more english dates in Manchester,Liverpool, Birmingham and then do glasgow and cardiff :thumbsup:

we fuckin' want portugal.

It would be great in a football stadium like Alvalade XXI or CIdade de Coimbra (like U2) but I know that it wouldn't sold out.

Atlantico seems to be the place, but i don't like that, because it has a really bad accustic and, fuck, it is too small for GN'R!

Come to Lisbon and Oporto, 2 shows would be awesome!

27.9. Prague, according to Live Nation! rock3 Tickets for sale tommorow!

Yes yes yes finally. I will be there definitely. Prague and Guns n Roses, what a wonderful constellation :rolleyes:

Congrats people of Prague !

Hope this is a long tour, these are the glory days of the new band for now.

Loving every minute of following the live shows, bootlegs, setlist discussions and waiting for the GN'R jet to land on my little island.

Theyll probably do the o2 or somewhere else in london (maybe more than one depending on demand),

then theyll prob. take a few more english dates in Manchester,Liverpool, Birmingham and then do glasgow and cardiff :thumbsup:

Looks like the only viable option. Getting nervous now though :confused:

Looks like the only viable option. Getting nervous now though :confused:

I've been kicking myself for not getting Leeds tickets sooner.

It would be great in a football stadium like Alvalade XXI or CIdade de Coimbra (like U2) but I know that it wouldn't sold out.

Atlantico seems to be the place, but i don't like that, because it has a really bad accustic and, fuck, it is too small for GN'R!

+1

+1

+2....

'everybody comes to PORTUGAL for a show or 2, or for the summer festivals, we want GN'R in PORTUGAL too please

I really hope so...