South America Countdown Thread! - TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

ManetsBR

Does Rock In Rio only happen every 10 years? Seems like it...

Real ones:

Rock in Rio I - 1985

Rock in Rio II - 1991

Rock in Rio III - 2001

Rock in Rio IV - 2011 (possible)

Bullshit:

Rock in Rio Lisboa - 2004, 2006 and 2008

Rock in Rio Madrid - 2008

2010 RIR Madrid, again :angry: . If it`s called Rock in Rio must to be in RIO!!! :crazy:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Medina said that Rock in Rio 2011 would possibly have space for new bands (Tokio Hotel :confused: ) and anothers genres (Miley Cirus :shocked: ). I hope he was joking around. Otherwise there will be bottles flying again :lol: :lol: :lol::rofl-lol:

Edited by marlon_brando15

Medina said that Rock in Rio 2011 would possibly have space for new bands (Tokio Hotel :confused: ) and anothers genres (Miley Cirus :shocked: ). I hope he was joking around. Otherwise there will be bottles flying again

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol: Let`s remember last RIR!!! Eveybody singing: "olha olha olha olha a agua mineral, agua mineral, agua mineral" literally!!! Ahahahaha!!!!!!!

Real ones:

Rock in Rio I - 1985

Rock in Rio II - 1991

Rock in Rio III - 2001

Rock in Rio IV - 2011 (possible)

Bullshit:

Rock in Rio Lisboa - 2004, 2006 and 2008

Rock in Rio Madrid - 2008

2010 RIR Madrid, again :angry: . If it`s called Rock in Rio must to be in RIO!!! :crazy:

Lol yeah I know man :shrugs:

Rock in Rio 2011 (that will be in Rio again) next year.

Are you Sure?? OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MYGOD. My hate for Medina will drop a little if that's true.

in RIO? Yeah, basically. Rock in Lisbon and in Madrid happens every couple of years or something like that... I don't know, don't pay attention unless Guns is going.

DUDE!! I went to fnac store, I don't know if it exists in your countrys to, is a french mega store, that sells everything.

I the box office of the store there was a big GNR South America Tour poster, and in the DVD area, they were showing the Illusions DVDs, a lot of people were watching, actually people who worked in the store were there instead of being working. All the GNR CDs were in a special place, and, there was a SOUTH AMERICA TOUR poster.

Billboard Brasil had some pages about the tour and I saw other magazines with the poster on the back. NICE PROMO!

When I was at a sports store, Centauro, it started playing Sweet Child O' Mine in the radio, and then a guy started talking about a promo, which the winner would get a ticket for the Sao Paulo concert!

NICE!

DUDE!! I went to fnac store, I don't know if it exists in your countrys to, is a french mega store, that sells everything.

I the box office of the store there was a big GNR South America Tour poster, and in the DVD area, they were showing the Illusions DVDs, a lot of people were watching, actually people who worked in the store were there instead of being working. All the GNR CDs were in a special place, and, there was a SOUTH AMERICA TOUR poster.

Billboard Brasil had some pages about the tour and I saw other magazines with the poster on the back. NICE PROMO!

When I was at a sports store, Centauro, it started playing Sweet Child O' Mine in the radio, and then a guy started talking about a promo, which the winner would get a ticket for the Sao Paulo concert!

NICE!

Cool!!! :thumbsup: Did you take some pics?! I would like to see!!! Here in Belo Horizonte SCOM is being played everywhere I go. Lol!! It makes me feel more excited!! Just a few days for the big tour!!! :wub::lol:

Edited by Caroline

Even I got caught in the press' excitement for the GnR tour... I gave an interview to a magazine about the whole tour and GnR's relationship to the fans! They even got a photog to get some pictures of me and my precious tickets! LOL! They think I'm some kind of Brazilian Fan Club president, guess I'm talking about GnR too much these days...

Even I got caught in the press' excitement for the GnR tour... I gave an interview to a magazine about the whole tour and GnR's relationship to the fans! They even got a photog to get some pictures of me and my precious tickets! LOL! They think I'm some kind of Brazilian Fan Club president, guess I'm talking about GnR too much these days...

:lol:

Enjoy the show and have a great time