South America Countdown Thread! - TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

ManetsBR

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sees like the promo machine is working pretty good in Brazil...any sold out venues in Brazil yet?

Brasília, 15,000 seats: 2/3 sectors sold out.

Belo Horizonte, 20,000 seats: 1/3 sectors sold out.

São Paulo, 45,000 seats: 5/7 sectors sold out.

Rio de Janeiro, 45,000 seats: All sectors avaible.

Porto Alegre, 20,000 seats: 3/4 sectors sold out.

estrelas.jpg

Edited by ManetsBR

Even I got caught in the press' excitement for the GnR tour... I gave an interview to a magazine about the whole tour and GnR's relationship to the fans! They even got a photog to get some pictures of me and my precious tickets! LOL! They think I'm some kind of Brazilian Fan Club president, guess I'm talking about GnR too much these days...

:lol:

Enjoy the show and have a great time

Thanks! I'm pretty pumped for that. This week I'm booking travels and hotel reservations, on the 5th of March I'm on a bus to Brasília =D

• 2 weeks later...

OK this is from Bumblefoot's twitter a few minutes ago. They are indeed leaving today...

Leaving for Brazil!! Staying off the computer while on tour - no emails, only Twitter/FB status updates... will be in touch soon!

Edited by MicEffecT

07.03.10 - Brasilia, Brasil [sOLD OUT Nilson Nelson Gym 17,000 tickets]

10.03.10 - Belo Horizonte, Brasil

13.03.10 - São Paulo, Brasil [sOLD OUT Palmeiras Stadium 45,000 tickets]

14.03.10 - Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

16.03.10 - Porto Alegre, Brasil [sOLD OUT Gigantinho Arena, but the venue changed to Fiergs Park 25,000 tickets]

18.03.10 - Montevidéu, Uruguai [sOLD OUT River Plate Stadium 60,000 tickets]

20.03.10 - Buenos Aires, Argentina [sOLD OUT Monumental Stadium 60,000 tickets]

22.03.10 - Santiago, Chile

25.03.10 - Lima, Peru

28.03.10 - Caracas, Venezuela

30.03.10 - Bogotá, Colombia

01.04.10 - Quito, Equador

- 1st time in Brazil since 2001, when they played to 250,000 people in Rio.

- 1st time in the other South Americans countries since the Illusions Tour and in some countries, 1st time in the GNR history!

- Chinese Democracy top charted in Brazil and in Argentina.

- 1st time of Ron, Dj, Fortus and Frank in South America.

- Biggest attendences of the tour so far.

- Sebastian Bach to open all the concerts.

I'm so happy for you Nathi, I know how long you've waited to see Axl and I bet your night will be amazing! :D I'm really looking forward to more live footage, hopefully we'll get some really good stuff... You gonna get me some sexy pics of Mr Rose, Nath? ;)

I'm so happy for you Nathi, I know how long you've waited to see Axl and I bet your night will be amazing! :D I'm really looking forward to more live footage, hopefully we'll get some really good stuff... You gonna get me some sexy pics of Mr Rose, Nath? ;)

Ahhhhhh!!!!! Yes honey, you can bet im gonna take some sexy shots of Mr Rose.... :rolleyes: mmmmm lol

Ohh im so excited, i just bought a bigger memory card for my camera so i can feel free to take thousands of pics if i want to.. :xmasssanta:

Thank you, yeah, you really know how much this means to me.. *sniff sniff* Its gonna be a night to remember!

Im going with a great group of GNR die hard fans, and we all are going to take photos and videos. Im sure we'll get quaillity pro-shots videos from this tour!

Yes Helen, that poster looks so beautiful.. *goosebumps*

Our dream is about to come true!

Edited by nathalie92