What are you listening to right now?

Rock_And_Roll_Over

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stuck Between Stations- The Hold Steady

one of my favourite bands! they just announced their first scottish date in years, tickets on sale tommorow... i went through the roof haha.

bastard.

I've been waiting for them to come here since they cancelled the european tour in 2008 that I had tickets for...the little fuckers still haven't returned. oh well, at least the national just announced a show here in march :D

The National - Boxer (NP: Apartment Story)

Guest Len B'stard

one of my favourite bands! they just announced their first scottish date in years, tickets on sale tommorow... i went through the roof haha.

bastard.

I've been waiting for them to come here since they cancelled the european tour in 2008 that I had tickets for...the little fuckers still haven't returned. oh well, at least the national just announced a show here in march :D

If you three like em, i'm havin' a listen...where do i start? :)

Not Just Knee Deep - Parliament

bastard.

If you three like em, i'm havin' a listen...where do i start? :)

well, I'd say give Boys & Girls In America a shot, Seperation Sunday is the better album but Boys & Girls has stronger songs (at first) and is more immediate... the first half kicks ass. All of their records are at the very least good, and their last one is easily their worst but would still be a 4,5/5 EP if one would just ignore the crappy songs.

for the Hold Steady (+Pavement) fans on here...give this a shot:

The Henry Clay People - Somewhere On The Golden Coast (NP: A Temporary Fix)

Edited by Shuffle