What are you listening to right now?

Rock_And_Roll_Over

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post Break-Up Sex - The Vaccines

whatcha think?

John Wesley Coleman - Bad Lady Goes To Jail (NP: Come On Cops)

Didn't hit me as quickly as Wreckin' Bar/Blow It Up did, but a few listens and I'm well into it. B-Sides decent too. You like it?

Man In A Virus In Shoes - Amorphous Androgynous

whatcha think?

Didn't hit me as quickly as Wreckin' Bar/Blow It Up did, but a few listens and I'm well into it. B-Sides decent too. You like it?

a friend of mine loves them, probably gonna see them live in march with her so I've checked them out. I like them, but I'm not really feeling the hype. I prefer post break-up sex over wreckin' bar and if you wanna. haven't heard anything more...I saw them live in london in october last year actually...only a set of three songs though.

Two Cow Garage - Sweet Saint Me (NP: Lydia)

whatcha think?

a friend of mine loves them, probably gonna see them live in march with her so I've checked them out. I like them, but I'm not really feeling the hype. I prefer post break-up sex over wreckin' bar and if you wanna. haven't heard anything more...I saw them live in london in october last year actually...only a set of three songs though.

Two Cow Garage - Sweet Saint Me (NP: Lydia)

yeah the hypes got a bit over the top, somebody said they'll have the new is this it?, they won't.

Tickle Me Pink - Johnny Flynn