Alice Cooper and Rob Zombie

Zint

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Man, I just got back. What an AWESOME fucking show!!! Well worth the $50/ticket. Probably the best show I've seen since the last time I saw GnR, in 2006. I bought this Alice Cooper USB wristband that came with a code to download his full set, supposed to be available in 24 hours. It'd be cool if Axl would do something like that at the GnR shows!

Anyhow, if this show is coming anywhere near you & you can afford to go, DO IT! You'll have a great time, unless you're just lame ;)

Yeah, so I try to redeem my code to download the show I went to and got a fucking error! Now I have to wait for this simfylive customer support to get back to me, what a pain in the ass! They better make it right!

To me, their quality has been ever decreasing since they started recording the shows. I downloaded 2 of the '09 European shows, awesome sound. They sounded mixed and everything. Next, I got the '10 Lewiston show I was at. Great performance, and the recording didn't do it justice at all. It was very rough, practically sounded like a raw soundboard feed with zero crowd noise. Also just picked up my '10 Verona and Stockholm shows, only to find out that the full set was recorded at neither; Verona had Elected and School's Out missing, and Stockholm had Under My Wheels, Elected and School's Out missing. I emailed Simfy to complain about the issue, and got no response. Unfortunately, the Stockholm recording is absolutely amazing (Despite it being the bar-none worst Alice show I've seen). Everything seems to be going smoother in the US again, and the samples for the shows so far this month sound good, I'll see what I think after I hear the Binghamton recording.

I wasn't aware of this until tonight, but apparently the show I'm going to in Columbia, MD is a special mini-festival like one?

http://www.ticketfly.com/tickets/event-details/?tfly_event_id=15301

Pretty cool that I'll be getting to see Black Label Society :thumbsup:

Not too into Clutch, but they aren't bad, so that'll be cool to seem them, also. The rest? Meh. Though, the Midget Brawlers sound interesting. :lol:

Last night was the Binghamton show. No contest, easily the best Alice show I've been to in my 10 so far. Got there 5 hours early, first group in line, and got front and center on the barrier. AND got Alice's Dirty Diamonds necklace (As in, the one he wore), 6 of the Alice dollar bills, a Kerri Kelli pick, Damon's setlist AND I high-fived Alice. I'm definitely still on the post-concert high! :D

Last night was the Binghamton show. No contest, easily the best Alice show I've been to in my 10 so far. Got there 5 hours early, first group in line, and got front and center on the barrier. AND got Alice's Dirty Diamonds necklace (As in, the one he wore), 6 of the Alice dollar bills, a Kerri Kelli pick, Damon's setlist AND I high-fived Alice. I'm definitely still on the post-concert high! :D

Dude, I've been trying for YEARS to get one of those Alice dollar bills! You lucky fucker, lol!!

Front row :thumbsup:

Awesome, have a blast!

Still can't get over how good my show was, it's definitely a contender with GN'R and a couple of Maiden shows for best concert I've ever been to.

A bit off topic: Has anyone seen the Theatre Of Death DVD yet? Definitely don't think they released one of the better shows of the tour...too many dropped lyrics, not a particularly energetic performance. Am I being overly critical, or does anyone else agree?

Edited by Powerage5

Fourth time I've seen Zombie and it was probably the best show. Only disappointment was that he didn't play Mars Needs Woman and Werewolf Woman Of The SS, when I thought he was going to. :/

Either way, fantastic performance by both Rob and Alice. It was only the second time I've seen Alice, but it was the better show by far.

Fourth time I've seen Zombie and it was probably the best show. Only disappointment was that he didn't play Mars Needs Woman and Werewolf Woman Of The SS, when I thought he was going to. :/

Wow, I thought Mars Needs Women & Werewolf Women Of The SS were staples on this tour. This was my 4th time seeing Rob as well, & I agree that this has been his best tour so far. This was probably the best of the 4 Alice shows I've seen too.

Wow, I thought Mars Needs Women & Werewolf Women Of The SS were staples on this tour. This was my 4th time seeing Rob as well, & I agree that this has been his best tour so far. This was probably the best of the 4 Alice shows I've seen too.

That's what I thought as well. Oh well, I was still happy to hear Pussy Liquor.

I was also able to get some Cooper Dollars and one of the Dirty Diamonds necklaces. :thumbsup: