Does this tour need more USE YOUR ILLUSION?

springclean

First of all I want them to play even more CD. Please make TWAT and Catcher as regular as the other ones, I really want to hear them live :heart:

3 UYI songs? hmm, Estranged, Civil War and Coma.

They could skip November Rain for a show and play Estranged instead :D

Estranged

Coma

Yesterdays

EDIT: Actually I'd probably rather hear Civil War than Estranged. And words can't describe how happy I'd be if they played Yesterdays, especially considering what that song is about.

Edited by Phanatic

To answer the question, yes. I would love to hear this band do Estranged, Civil War, Double Talkin' Jive, Locomotive, Coma. I think Estranged is the biggest possiblity since Axl said he would like to play it on the tour and Bumble's playing snippets of the solo on the tour. I think their either still trying to get it right or their waiting for the right moment to do it. Either way, I think we will see Estranged on this tour, sometime, somewhere, they will play it and eveyone on here would be going completely insane. They obviously have the talent to play it.

Edited by GNR123GNR456

I would love to hear the band play If the World and then blast right off into Yesterdays. I think those two songs fit well together. Estranged is a given and I think everyone would wanna hear this bands take on the song live. I hope to see some Illusion songs thrown in and out of the set list. Double Talkin Jive would be a killer fit for a 3 guitar band. DTJ into a extended band jam would be pretty sweet.