What is the greatest album of alltime?

SunnyDRE

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's go with Raw Power for now. Sure, it was a commercial failure (Initially), but it's literally the rawest and most aggressive album ever recorded undisputedly, and the influence is massive. Oh, and of course it's about as perfect musically as an album can be.

I can't think of any else than Queen II. It has everyting.

I don't even consider it the best Queen album, but that's just my opinion.

Nah, don't know. They have so many good. Thought about writing Sheer Heart Attack, 'cause that's a perfect album too. Bohemian Rhapsody doesn't make A Night At The Opera their best album for example. But Queen II is very strong as a whole. Perfect.. It has everything an album need. Love how it has two parts, the white side for ballads, and the black side for the heavier stuff.

Nah, don't know. They have so many good. Thought about writing Sheer Heart Attack, 'cause that's a perfect album too. Bohemian Rhapsody doesn't make A Night At The Opera their best album for example. But Queen II is very strong as a whole. Perfect.. It has everything an album need. Love how it has two parts, the white side for ballads, and the black side for the heavier stuff.

Sheer Heart Attack would have been my pick as well. ANATO would be my second choice, it really is an amazing album front to back. And to be honest, I'd say Bohemian Rhapsody is my least favorite song on the album besides Good Company. But you just can't compete with Love Of My Life, '39, I'm In Love With My Car, etc.

Three syllables: Born. To. Run. The Boss' masterpiece. One of the most fluid rock albums ever recorded, it moves from classics like Thunder Road and 10th Ave Freezeout to open into the melodious Backstreets, the love-filled She's the One, the blood-curdling title track, and the ultimate 1-2 punch to end the record - Meeting Across the River and Jungleland. I had the honor of seeing this album start to finish in Philly last year at the Spectrum. It was the experience of a lifetime.

Sheer Heart Attack would have been my pick as well. ANATO would be my second choice, it really is an amazing album front to back. And to be honest, I'd say Bohemian Rhapsody is my least favorite song on the album besides Good Company. But you just can't compete with Love Of My Life, '39, I'm In Love With My Car, etc.

I'm In Love With My Car is one of my all time fave songs, and love every song on ANATO. Personally I have no fave Queen album, but if I have to pick one it has to be II. It's like one long song with different parties. Whatever, to me all Queen's stuff in is amazing, I can't even describe how much I love them.

Or your alltime favorite?

Best thing you ever heard?

You only get two choices.

Edit: One choice is too hard. You get two choices.

We have two choices per question right?

Queen II and Dark Side Of The Moon

Or your alltime favorite?

AFD and Sheer Heart Attack

Best thing you ever heard?

Same as the question over (and you can also include UYIs, Innuendo, Sick and Rocks)

"Good Company" is the worst song on the album.