What is the greatest album of alltime?

SunnyDRE

I can't think of any else than Queen II. It has everyting.

I don't even consider it the best Queen album, but that's just my opinion.

Nah, don't know. They have so many good. Thought about writing Sheer Heart Attack, 'cause that's a perfect album too. Bohemian Rhapsody doesn't make A Night At The Opera their best album for example. But Queen II is very strong as a whole. Perfect.. It has everything an album need. Love how it has two parts, the white side for ballads, and the black side for the heavier stuff.

Sheer Heart Attack would have been my pick as well. ANATO would be my second choice, it really is an amazing album front to back. And to be honest, I'd say Bohemian Rhapsody is my least favorite song on the album besides Good Company. But you just can't compete with Love Of My Life, '39, I'm In Love With My Car, etc.

"Good Company" is the worst song on the album.

It's the only song on the album I really can't get into. A lot of people dislike Lazing On A Sunday Afternoon and Seaside Rendezvous, I think they're both masterpieces.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Those About To Rock (We Salute You)

I love that album.. doesn't get anywhere near as much credit as it deserves. Title track, Evil Walks, Let's Get It Up, Evil Walks, C.O.D and Breaking The Rules are some of my favourite AC/DC tunes.

LOL. Yeah, it's insanely underrated. Evil Walks was my favourite AC/DC song for so long...I wish they would have done it live.

Nah, don't know. They have so many good. Thought about writing Sheer Heart Attack, 'cause that's a perfect album too. Bohemian Rhapsody doesn't make A Night At The Opera their best album for example. But Queen II is very strong as a whole. Perfect.. It has everything an album need. Love how it has two parts, the white side for ballads, and the black side for the heavier stuff.

Sheer Heart Attack would have been my pick as well. ANATO would be my second choice, it really is an amazing album front to back. And to be honest, I'd say Bohemian Rhapsody is my least favorite song on the album besides Good Company. But you just can't compete with Love Of My Life, '39, I'm In Love With My Car, etc.

It's the only song on the album I really can't get into. A lot of people dislike Lazing On A Sunday Afternoon and Seaside Rendezvous, I think they're both masterpieces.

Hahah, Who hates those songs? I fucking love those songs, and the mood they put you in. Theyre so light hearted and up beat....and I love how LAzying on a Sunday afternoon goes right into Im in Love wth my Car. PERFECT TRANSITION!

Edited by drtydane

Seaside Rendezvous always puts a big smile on my face.

Hahah, Who hates those songs? I fucking love those songs, and the mood they put you in. Theyre so light hearted and up beat....and I love how LAzying on a Sunday afternoon goes right into Im in Love wth my Car. PERFECT TRANSITION!

I know plenty of people who dislike them. In fact, few of my friends who listen to Queen in any amount actually like them.

YES! It's the best thing on the whole album. You all makes me wanna listen to it. Off to put on Death On Two Legs now, also a masterpiece about the fuckface trying to steal money from them.

My favorite album of all time which would mean I consider it the best album ever is

ACHTUNG BABY

No album runs the gauntlet of emotions the way Achtung Baby does. It's brash and over the top rock star esque with deep meaningful lyrics. It's got great pop songs and it's on of the few albums that gets better as it goes along. Most albums start strong and fade, Achtung Baby starts strong and builds right till the end with what I think is the most epic 3 song close out to an album ever. There's Achtung Baby and then there's everything else.

My favorite album of all time which would mean I consider it the best album ever is

ACHTUNG BABY

No album runs the gauntlet of emotions the way Achtung Baby does. It's brash and over the top rock star esque with deep meaningful lyrics. It's got great pop songs and it's on of the few albums that gets better as it goes along. Most albums start strong and fade, Achtung Baby starts strong and builds right till the end with what I think is the most epic 3 song close out to an album ever. There's Achtung Baby and then there's everything else.

+1

+10

Heck plus +100 with everything you said there.

The ending of the album is perfection!

Edited by Tottenham Hotspur

ACHTUNG BABY

+1

+10

Heck plus +100 with everything you said there.

The ending of the album is perfection!

Don't forget the opening. Zoo Station. :wub:

Hmmm... Best album ever,without a doubt Appetite for destruction. I know it's the best.Everything about it feels right. I've listened to all the albums mentioned in this thread n' laughed at choices like U2 or alice in chains LOL queen,pink floyd,muse,acdc aerosmith,jeff buckley,ratm,NIN are other artists i'd put on my best thing ive heard list. MY number 2 is Chinese Democracy,wicked record.

Hmmm... Best album ever,without a doubt Appetite for destruction. I know it's the best.Everything about it feels right. I've listened to all the albums mentioned in this thread n' laughed at choices like U2 or alice in chains LOL queen,pink floyd,muse,acdc aerosmith,jeff buckley,ratm,NIN are other artists i'd put on my best thing ive heard list. MY number 2 is Chinese Democracy,wicked record.

*sigh*

So U2 are bad, and GnR made not just the best, but also the second-best album of all time?

Whatever guy...

Your signature picture is enough for me to not take you seriously, so I won't.