Sebastian Bach is the new target for flying bottles

realpoti

Baz is a really nice guy.

Like him or not, throwing bottle at ANYONE is fucking stupid!

yeah of course. the odd thing is, it seems to be both a postive and a negative reaction.

ive seen shows where the crowd was loving it and throwing bottles cause it rocked.

and shows where people were unimpressed and throwing bottles in fustration.

you cant win.

yeah of course. the odd thing is, it seems to be both a postive and a negative reaction.

ive seen shows where the crowd was loving it and throwing bottles cause it rocked.

you cant win.

ya, because i know the first thing i want to do when im having a good time is throw a fucking bottlerolleyes.gif

They're just going to start putting the face of the douchebag throwing water bottles at the band and let the crowd deal with him, as they walk off the stage...

Funniest one is Nikki Sixx in San Diego - a girl threw the water bottle at him because he hit her with it first, then he berated her for a minute on stage. He apologized for it later when he realized he was at fault.

you cant win.

If you throw a bottle AT THE STAGE because you're having a good time, then you are a fucking idiot.

You throw shirts, bras, flags, etc. to the stage if you're having a good time. Not a damn bottle.

Edited by Black Sabbath

i saw baz spit on the crowd in 2/3 shows.

in that case i think bottles are fair game. having baz spit water on you is not an honour.

true. Rock Stars do some pretty douchy things on stage...

Look at DLR from this video shove shove a chicks (at least I hope it was a chick) cell phone down his pants...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2k8bTa6jrs

Was there for that show, too, same arena (SDSU - Cox Arena) prob. wanted her to put the phone down and watch the show. Dave's always been hit or miss with people in general.

That's not as bad as when someone brought a book for him to sign, and rubbed his sweaty nuts on the book and said "there's your autograph".

you cant win.

If you throw a bottle AT THE STAGE because you're having a good time, then you are a fucking idiot.

You throw shirts, bras, flags, etc. to the stage if you're having a good time. Not a damn bottle.

i think throwing things is ill advised regardless of intentions.

you cant win.

Unless it's a bra.

South American leg:

Axl 2 x 1 Sebastian :confused:

Dude, Axl I can understand, there are Slashites in this world... but Sebastian Bach man, you don't throw a bottle to Sebastian Bach.

Please!

Stop!

Talking!

Shit!

Nobody would throw a bottle at Axl because they are a Slashite. The word Slashite is completely stupid. It seems to suggest there is this army of crazy slash fans who care enough to follow GnR around.

At this point in 2010 I think its pretty safe to say that anyone who goes to see Guns N Roses is not hostile towards Axl and accepts that he and Slash have gone there seperate ways.

Throwing bottles and shit to the stage is fucking retarded. Being hit by one of those must be fucking hurtfull and it might cause major injuries. I don´t understand why people does that, whatever reason they have is just not justified at all.

i saw baz spit on the crowd in 2/3 shows.

in that case i think bottles are fair game. having baz spit water on you is not an honour.

Are you sure he was spitting at the crowd or into the pit?

you cant win.

Unless it's a bra.

Or a midget

Throwing bottles and shit to the stage is fucking retarded. Being hit by one of those must be fucking hurtfull and it might cause major injuries. I don´t understand why people does that, whatever reason they have is just not justified at all.

because when a lot of people get drunk, they act like complete retards

I haven't seem the video and have no idea why this particular person threw something at Baz but I can speak about the concert in Sao Paulo because I was there.

As much as people loooooved Sebastian's act , the whole thing was already running really late and people were starting to feel anxious and tired because they wanted GnR.

Towards the end Sebastian said something along the lines " this is our last song" and many people cheered because they were looking forward to seeing GnR.Next, he said they had time for one more song and as it turned out they ended up playing two more songs after 'the last one' and people were like 'ohh Jesus Christ not again, you have got to be kidding me'

So if anyone had thrown a bottle at Sebastian Bach in Sao Paulo and I would know why. I wouldn't like it or support it but I would know where that came from.

Edited by NiGhTrAiN®

you cant win.

Unless it's a bra.

What! Even if your a guy?

you cant win.

Unless it's a bra.

It's called the Bro :P

you cant win.

Unless it's a bra.

lmfao

you cant win.

Unless it's a bra.

lmfao

famous-bras-seinfeld-bro.jpg