Sebastian Bach is the new target for flying bottles

realpoti

I haven't seem the video and have no idea why this particular person threw something at Baz but I can speak about the concert in Sao Paulo because I was there.

As much as people loooooved Sebastian's act , the whole thing was already running really late and people were starting to feel anxious and tired because they wanted GnR.

Towards the end Sebastian said something along the lines " this is our last song" and many people cheered because they were looking forward to seeing GnR.Next, he said they had time for one more song and as it turned out they ended up playing two more songs after 'the last one' and people were like 'ohh Jesus Christ not again, you have got to be kidding me'

So if anyone had thrown a bottle at Sebastian Bach in Sao Paulo and I would know why. I wouldn't like it or support it but I would know where that came from.

this. I was there. They played like 3 last songs. I was enjoying it, but some people were very anxious.

Baz is a really nice guy.

Like him or not, throwing bottle at ANYONE is fucking stupid!

yeah of course. the odd thing is, it seems to be both a postive and a negative reaction.

ive seen shows where the crowd was loving it and throwing bottles cause it rocked.

and shows where people were unimpressed and throwing bottles in fustration.

you cant win.

If you throw a bottle AT THE STAGE because you're having a good time, then you are a fucking idiot.

You throw shirts, bras, flags, etc. to the stage if you're having a good time. Not a damn bottle.

i think throwing things is ill advised regardless of intentions.

Unless it's a bra.

What! Even if your a guy?

It's called the Bro :P

lmfao

famous-bras-seinfeld-bro.jpg

Nows-theres-a-bra-for-man-boobs-6375848.jpg

I haven't seem the video and have no idea why this particular person threw something at Baz but I can speak about the concert in Sao Paulo because I was there.

As much as people loooooved Sebastian's act , the whole thing was already running really late and people were starting to feel anxious and tired because they wanted GnR.

Towards the end Sebastian said something along the lines " this is our last song" and many people cheered because they were looking forward to seeing GnR.Next, he said they had time for one more song and as it turned out they ended up playing two more songs after 'the last one' and people were like 'ohh Jesus Christ not again, you have got to be kidding me'

So if anyone had thrown a bottle at Sebastian Bach in Sao Paulo and I would know why. I wouldn't like it or support it but I would know where that came from.

this. I was there. They played like 3 last songs. I was enjoying it, but some people were very anxious.

Ya know the saying. If advice was a good thing, you wouldn't have it for free but if I were Sebastian I would never use the words "this is our last song". Totally unnecessary. The second people reacted the way they did a feeling "he shouldn't have said that" hit me.

GNR should've promoted "Chinese Democracy" at Target instead of Best Buy. As it stands, some Target stores have more of a music selection than Best Buy does, at least the bigger stores do, and unlike Wal Mart, they sell uncensored CDs.

GNR should've promoted "Chinese Democracy" at Target instead of Best Buy. As it stands, some Target stores have more of a music selection than Best Buy does, at least the bigger stores do, and unlike Wal Mart, they sell uncensored CDs.

What ?

:crazy:

I mean, seriously - what ?

Baz is a really nice guy.

Like him or not, throwing bottle at ANYONE is fucking stupid!

yeah of course. the odd thing is, it seems to be both a postive and a negative reaction.

ive seen shows where the crowd was loving it and throwing bottles cause it rocked.

and shows where people were unimpressed and throwing bottles in fustration.

you cant win.

If you throw a bottle AT THE STAGE because you're having a good time, then you are a fucking idiot.

You throw shirts, bras, flags, etc. to the stage if you're having a good time. Not a damn bottle.

Agreed and one of these times it's gonna go too far- the band will fucking leave and people will have themselves to blame- Do Not Throw

bottles at the band, warned is warned!! And if you see some dick throwing bottles, shut him down!!

Throwing bottles and shit to the stage is fucking retarded. Being hit by one of those must be fucking hurtfull and it might cause major injuries. I don´t understand why people does that, whatever reason they have is just not justified at all.

because when a lot of people get drunk, they act like complete retards

Exactly.

I remember back in the 70's somebody threw a lit cherry bomb on the stage at an Aerosmith concert.

It bounced off a drumhead and exploded right in Joey Kramer's face...he had to go to the hospital.

He could have been blinded for life.

You just don't throw shit at musicians...anything,regardless of your motivation.