GNR San Salvador, april 11th

CALUCA

Thanks for the updates CALCUA, What a setlist you guys got

we´re in shock about the setlist.... it was mind blowing... i lost my voice about half show on... people still talks about the setlist, in the streets, over the media... this is GNR monday here!!!!!!!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello everybody!!!!!!!!! im alive!!!!!!!! what a f$%ing insane show last night... let me tell one thing, there was some kind of conection between the band and the crowd... i mean, its the first time here in el salvador for GNR... i felt a conection that was better than bogota, where i saw the guys some days ago. For example, the banner "i love bumblefoot"..... and ron having the banner for one song.... for paradise city Ashba climbed to one of the side towers, just side of the screen... he went down to the crowd at least three times.... Axl voice was better than ever, i mean seing him yesterday was like going back to 1992... the same fu·$%ing redhead!!!!!!!! people threw a lot of flags (at first time axl grabbed an hondurean flag, but ashba noticed the error and took it off... jejejejeje later axl showed a salvadorean flag with the obvious crowd going insane!!!!!!!!! Sorry about my english, ive slept 3 hours, im at work but, english is not my native language but i must write this before i forget the details that made last night the best rock night (morning!!!) in my country.

This I love was a surprise... dont know who was the guy with the streaming saying the song was not a big gun... people around me were singing it... me & my mates were shouting it!!!!! i talk to nathalie... it was a very emotional moment for me... this i love... wow... chills down my......

the sound was better than bogota, the fireworks, the flags, the bras on the stage, even inflated condoms!!!!!!!!! axls voice.... he was in great shape. I wan to thank nathalie, my friend and soulmate.... nice to hear you nath!!!!!!!!!!!!

updates was an obligation for me... this is my forum for over 5 years now, and this is my country. People, im sleepy.... goood.... fucking..... night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful!!!! :heart:

I felt the same way as you at the show in Caracas, and you know it!!

You got This I Love!!!!! Your song!!! i had the feeling that were going to play it, i just knew it Calu. Thank you for Calling me,you made me cry...*sniff sniff*

We made a great team, i couldnt update the forum from my concert in Caracas, so it felt good to be able to do this now. In the end, we met here thanks for our love for GNR so share with you all this exictement was amazing. Thank you!!!!

The South American Tour and the Central American tour, left all the fans pleased and addicted to GNR. Definitely the band needs to come back to this side of the world, soon, because these wasnt just concerts these was life changing experieces that we'll never forget! :heart: