Axl On TMZ

MicEffecT

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ yeah i think so, they said they were taking care of business on the GN'R twitter.

Just saw it on T.V, Axl would be the only reason i would ever watch that rubbish......

Great to see Axl in a good mood n' the papparazzi keeping their distance..... they probably didnt want to get their asses kicked.

Edited by deadstar

I now I have a reason to watch TMZ, before I was ashamed.

It's still shameful haha. Nothing but a bunch of coffee table gossip for women.

Forgive me father for I have sinned, I watched TMZ last night, please whip with a wet One in a Million t-shirt. It's true it's nothing brag about but it's not like murder or anything. I might apply for job on TMZ. How hard can it be? We've got Paris coming out of a bar at 3am, I was there anyway, she's was looking very drunk, but happy. She said Subways are great then got into her SUV which was illegally parked. Harvey, write that down on that weird glass warboard. TMZ is about the only site that works on my ipod touch. accessing mygnr from ipod is like looking at the earth from the moon, it's so far away but it looks so beautiful.

Forgive me father for I have sinned, I watched TMZ last night, please whip with a wet One in a Million t-shirt. It's true it's nothing brag about but it's not like murder or anything. I might apply for job on TMZ. How hard can it be? We've got Paris coming out of a bar at 3am, I was there anyway, she's was looking very drunk, but happy. She said Subways are great then got into her SUV which was illegally parked. Harvey, write that down on that weird glass warboard. TMZ is about the only site that works on my ipod touch. accessing mygnr from ipod is like looking at the earth from the moon, it's so far away but it looks so beautiful.

I watched TMZ once for about two minutes. My head began to hurt. Temples were throbbing, and I may have lost an IQ point or two.

I do occasionally wind up on their website, mainly via Fark or some other portal linking to them. The site's claim to fame at this point is finding out MJ was dead before anyone else. Do we need that? Do we need to know every aspect of the life and death of "celebrities" the second they happen?

That kind of shit is designed for the short attention span of the Twitter generation. I get on board with some of it, but TMZ and its ilk... fuck it. I don't want to know. I've seen Paris Hilton naked. I don't need to be reminded of the fact that she's a skank by seeing her snatch every time she gets out of her car, care of whatever blog is hot at the moment.

/end rant

I was just fucking with ya lol. Doesn't bother me that you or anyone else watches that show. If that's your thing then that's your thing.

I was just fucking with ya lol. Doesn't bother me that you or anyone else watches that show. If that's your thing then that's your thing.

That's funny. It just seems to come on just before I pass out.

I watched TMZ once for about two minutes. My head began to hurt. Temples were throbbing, and I may have lost an IQ point or two.

I do occasionally wind up on their website, mainly via Fark or some other portal linking to them. The site's claim to fame at this point is finding out MJ was dead before anyone else. Do we need that? Do we need to know every aspect of the life and death of "celebrities" the second they happen?

That kind of shit is designed for the short attention span of the Twitter generation. I get on board with some of it, but TMZ and its ilk... fuck it. I don't want to know. I've seen Paris Hilton naked. I don't need to be reminded of the fact that she's a skank by seeing her snatch every time she gets out of her car, care of whatever blog is hot at the moment.

/end rant

I think of Paris' snatch everytime I eat a Subways.

I see TMZ on tv as sympton of wider spread of the celebrity disease which now mainstream. But if you can't beat em, join em? The next step is when we can all think we are famous. But me, I'm just a sandinsta internet warrior. Emptiness is chic!!!

Great clip. They're saying he's happy and that he looks great. :) Good to have som positive media coverage for once in a f-ing blue moon.

I Dig, and agree. I did write them 2 hours ago, pretty frank letter asking 'why only select clips are posted, not the full episodes', and I asked 'if they were really hoping he'd hit the cameraman and maybe they were too disappointed?' 2 hours later, there it is, so I can safely say I had... absolutely nothing to do with it. They just finally got the thing uploaded, lol. But at least I got to yell at someone, so it's all good.

Edited by axlskAmpf

http://www.tmz.com/tmz-tv/

It's up! "Click to watch" under Friday 4/23 full episode. Top right, Axl and Beta start at 3:23. Great clip, Enjoy!

It's Axl Rose, but it's happy Axl Rose, it's craazy!

:rofl-lol:

Great clip. They're saying he's happy and that he looks great. :) Good to have som positive media coverage for once in a f-ing blue moon.

can someone post the vid on here, i cant view it on tmz's page

http://www.tmz.com/tmz-tv/

It's up! "Click to watch" under Friday 4/23 full episode. Top right, Axl and Beta start at 3:23. Great clip, Enjoy!

It's Axl Rose, but it's happy Axl Rose, it's craazy!

:rofl-lol:

can someone post the vid on here, i cant view it on tmz's page

Worked fine for me.