Antwerpen, Belgium, 30 september

st0n3r

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is don't cry full band? just bumble and axl? how are they performing that song now... lights n' all? Good to see you folks had a great show, hope they come round to Canada again!

Don't cry starts of with just ron and axl, than Frank and DJ follow. Great version! All eyes on the vocals on this one.

and GNR starting on time? how lucky were we huh?

You just know when you got shivers all over your body for about 2,5 hours that you have experienced 1 hell of a show. Just fucking great. The entire band sounded realy sharp and everybody was in a great mood. And Axl's voice? What can i say about it? He doesn't sounded any better/sharper in the past 10 years. By the end of the show all i could think of was :shocked:. I also got a speedmeeting with a female member from this board (you forgot to tell me your name girl :D). All in all one great evening/night. Thanx alot G N' R.

What an EPIC night!!! We jumped, danced, laughed, sang along, and we felt shivers all over our bodies from all the special moments. One of the BEST nights of my life! GNR was on top of their game. They blew away the whole arena. The applause they received from the audience after every song, new and old, was overwhelming. This band rocks so hard! Even the little scuffle we had with this 1.50m short Hells Angels biker mouse, who got irritated because we were dancing and jumping while he was standing like a statue the whole night, was perfect for that evening. Rock n roll is still alive.

Props to Dj who threw a guitar pick to my sister. That pick is mine now. Dj, if you read this, I'll sell her body to you for 1 GNR studio recording session attendance by yours truly.

Kind regards,

Pimp-master 2000

:rolleyes:

:o:o:o

This i love

Fucking shivers

Great vids!

Last night was amazing!I enjoyed every minute of it!

I managed to get a place at the third row (middle of the stage). A lot of us were sitting down after the opening act. We thought we should wait a long time before GNR would show up. When the lights went out at 9:30 Pm, we didn't believe at first the show was really starting! :o

Where does Axl get all this energy?

It was great seeing DJ, Ron ,Tommy and Richard playing so close to us and , of course, Axl singing.

The only thing that wasn't so great was the crowdsurfing (got kicked on the head <_< )and the drunks and stoned who tried to jump (God, they could barely stand on their feet), pushing people around and hurting them :fuckyou: my broosed ribs can tell to story.

Not much you can do, ecxept push back as hard as you can and go on singing and dancing :lol:

One of these guys jumped so hard on my friends foot she had to be taken to ER, they thougt it was broken (luckily it wasn't).But she and her boyfriend missed the rest of the show. They felt really sad. As she was passing the stage, DJ gestured to the boyfriend 'what happened?' Well he wasn't happy about it.

But, all this shit aside, it was one of the greatest nights of my life!

Would I do it again? Hell yeah!!!!

I was planning to see Metallica one day, worse things happen there I suppose?

I will try to post some pictures here. I wonder, the guy in the first row, was filming almost the whole show. Would he post it somewhere?

Shit, looks like a brilliant gig! Hope we can expect the same in London! Axl's voice sounds fucking incredible rock3

It's all in your hands. Give the band a warm welcome and don't throw with bottles and stuff. Easy as that.

I wish it was all in my hands. They can go on as late as they like as far as I'm concerned, I couldn't care less. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for the rest of my larger swilling country men - the crowd at Reading was pretty ugly.

Edited by axl8302

What an EPIC night!!! We jumped, danced, laughed, sang along, and we felt shivers all over our bodies from all the special moments. One of the BEST nights of my life! GNR was on top of their game. They blew away the whole arena. The applause they received from the audience after every song, new and old, was overwhelming. This band rocks so hard! Even the little scuffle we had with this 1.50m short Hells Angels biker mouse, who got irritated because we were dancing and jumping while he was standing like a statue the whole night, was perfect for that evening. Rock n roll is still alive.

Props to Dj who threw a guitar pick to my sister. That pick is mine now. Dj, if you read this, I'll sell her body to you for 1 GNR studio recording session attendance by yours truly.

Kind regards,

Pimp-master 2000

Were you on the far right of the pit, say 20m from the stage?

If so, I was standing right behind you and saw you having a fight with that dude when the show was near its end.

Kind regards,

Pimp-master 2000

Were you on the far right of the pit, say 20m from the stage?

If so, I was standing right behind you and saw you having a fight with that dude when the show was near its end.

I (and Axl) also witnessed a small fight next to me wich happened about 4-5m from the stage. During this small fight i kept my eyes on Axl and it looks like when the fight took any longer Axl was ready to stop the show.