Reading and Leeds

Tom1447

Do you think when guns perform at Reading and Leeds, they might do something different/special?

Such as a new song, or use one that they havent played in ages (Dead horse, Your crazy).

Last time they headlined at a big British festival (DL '06) Izzy was brought on.

Do you think when guns perform at Reading and Leeds, they might do something different/special?

Such as a new song, or use one that they havent played in ages (Dead horse, Your crazy).

Last time they headlined at a big British festival (DL '06) Izzy was brought on.

Izzy was brought on in 06 when I saw them in Cleveland, and that city hasnt had anything special since LeBron James. lol so idk

Reading will be interesting as the audience seems to get younger each year so gives them a chance to gain some new fans.

I think it will be a similar set to what we're used to.

GNRMatt

yeah i think they are more likely to play it safe at a festival than to do something different, so in answer to the OP no....

Reading will be interesting as the audience seems to get younger each year so gives them a chance to gain some new fans.

I think it will be a similar set to what we're used to.

GNRMatt

yeah i think they are more likely to play it safe at a festival than to do something different, so in answer to the OP no....

Agree, but the energy of the show will be of interest.

I'd look for the same setlist or damn near close to what was played recently.

I'd look for the same setlist or damn near close to what was played recently.

I think they are going to come out, play My World... then leave.

I see images of a flying bottle and a very pissed off lead singer challenging thrower of said flying bottle to a fight. Mayhem ensues.

what would the band do without your unwavering support?

WTF are you talking about? Seriously....