The Great Divide. Where Do You Stand?

rockrecord

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of the worst cupcakes in awhile.

The public? Lol. Hardly that many people even know about those shitty mash-ups.

i never said public.

Actually, you did. Here it is :)

Unfortunately, the public does not agree with you. I do not want to be unkind. We are all very excited about these mashups. For the first time in eternity we get to hear the full chemistry of the key elements of the original band and it means a lot to us, simply because we can hear it.

I am truly sorry if you don't get it.

I took the liberity of highlighting this for you, just in case. You thought you could pull a fast one on ol' Conor, but oh no. You thought you'd edit your post to a simple dot to cover the evidence. You sneaky thing.

Stupid fuck.

holy shit.! .I just sang along to a chinese democracy song for the first time since 1987!

Well that's clearly bollocks. We're all sick of your mashup worship. It's ridiculous. One is cool. The other two suck. They're not that interesting. It's just something fan-made for fun.

Give it up. This is one gimmick this forum certainly doesn't need.

This.

Axl's a big dork with an undeserved superego. Slash doesn't need 'em. He needs to work with Elan, and make erotic Spanish ballads.

The mashups sound desperate.

very desperate some people living in the past, if you dont like new band, piss off create a mashup website for all i care but i will say for a majority of fans on here that vwe are very tired of negaivity on the newband and these mashup threads what you sad cause ya last one got moved

Are people here really so deranged that they think the mashups are better than any song that was actually written coherently and not pasted together by some digital version of Elmer's glue?

wow, if that's the case, chinese democracy must be really bad..and....it is!.....lol

Chinese Democracy was written with the intent for the parts of the songs to go together. The mashups are parts of two completely different songs being pasted together, with neither artist intending to have those particular songs sound good together. Mashups are not Guns N' Roses, it's another stupid fucking trolling attempt by people that can't accept that there will never be a reunion.

to each his own. go listen to your axl band, we will listen to the unintentional collaboration of the original guns and roses.

in essence, neither of us get what we want, but we essentially meet in the middle. Although, I think mashup fans get a far better deal.......ooo.oooo..aaaaahahahah..ooo ooo (scraped)

I wanted Chinese Democracy, and that's what I got, so I really don't know what you mean.

Guest gunns5

to each his own. go listen to your axl band, we will listen to the unintentional collaboration of the original guns and roses.

in essence, neither of us get what we want, but we essentially meet in the middle. Although, I think mashup fans get a far better deal.......ooo.oooo..aaaaahahahah..ooo ooo (scraped)

I found a picture of this guy doing his fuckups (i.e mashups) on his website, what a charming fellow :rofl-lol:

nerd_dj_9tpd.jpg

The mashups sound desperate.

very desperate some people living in the past, if you dont like new band, piss off create a mashup website for all i care but i will say for a majority of fans on here that vwe are very tired of negaivity on the newband and these mashup threads what you sad cause ya last one got moved

^ This ^ Said very well Mr. Bloody hell :thumbsup:

Guest gunns5

What's the deal with the "mashups"? Are they new and old songs mixed together?

Velvet Revolver and New GNR. There's a new one coming today apparently.

thanks, ill get my earplugs ready so I dont have to listen to the fuckups