GNR fans have always been retarded?

volcano62

speak for yourself mate

4949773348_a8bed9c2b5.jpg

It's over.

how big does that cup look lol

shit dude i'd move out of the way quick! did he actually get nailed by one of those?

nope one of the guitarists did though i carnt remember which one though

Oh there are so many to remember nowadays!!

speak for yourself mate

It's over.

shit dude i'd move out of the way quick! did he actually get nailed by one of those?

i dont spend my time on here all day i have a life if your that bothered who it was im sure you could check on google

speak for yourself mate

It's over.

i dont spend my time on here all day i have a life if your that bothered who it was im sure you could check on google

DId that life not include grade school?

I believe someone said it was Fortus for the record...

speak for yourself mate

It's over.

grade school? take it your a yank

Happens in all genres of music. But I think how Toby Keith handled this clown is pretty cool. Just moseyed out there with a few security guys and took care of it, and got back to doing his song and even apologized to the crowd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAZL78xWjFg&feature=related

Or just bring the heckler up to the stage...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-exHGXTmNjA&feature=related

Morrissey made it through 2 songs before getting bottled.

Even the Bieber got some... a bag of candy.

Edited by dalsh327

speak for yourself mate

It's over.

grade school? take it your a yank

Actually he's English... goes to Cambridge Uni and everything... so it's an odd term to use :P. Explain yourself Sandy! :rofl-lol:

Happens in all genres of music. But I think how Toby Keith handled this clown is pretty cool. Just moseyed out there with a few security guys and took care of it, and got back to doing his song and even apologized to the crowd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAZL78xWjFg&feature=related

Or just bring the heckler up to the stage...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-exHGXTmNjA&feature=related

Morrissey made it through 2 songs before getting bottled.

Even the Bieber got some... a bag of candy.

I don't blame Morrisey for walking off. But ummm...throwing somebody off a stage is fucking retarded. That asshole should have been arrested for that. Toby Keith was funny though.

Guest RonMexico82

People don't fork out €70 to throw shit. It is what happens in the arena beforehand that causes things to be thrown. Stop ignoring the MANY reasons that have been posted as to why people were PISSED OFF which can result in things been thrown.

Here's the answer. Picture one of these in an arena...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3026666663113592701#

Maybe they still have some leftover from when Bucket was in the band?

Nikki goes Dr Laura on a security guy:

And this show - Nikki was in the wrong because he threw the bottle at a girl and she threw it back at him. He later apologized.

Nickelback rock incident... of course people who can't stand Nickelback thought it was great.

Nice catch by Lamb of God's singer

A condom put an end to a Mars Volta show, but I thought the "reward" bit was cool.

I'm not even going to post all the Marilyn Manson videos of bottles and beatings, but someone put a whole bunch of incidents on Wiki. Meat Loaf brought this all on...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bottling_incidents_by_year

These people are not fans, they are not really sure why they are there, do not go to the GNR concert thinking `today is the greatest day, I can't believe my dream will come true...`, they are not so patient, maybe they had a bad day and etc.... they do not know how to express their anger. When a person is part of the crowd can be very aggressive because he hides in the mass if he is alone he will not be so brave. In June in St Petersburg, Russia was MY concert after 18 years of waiting... I felt like all this is not real and just waited and not believed... WAS INSANE... there were no accidents, the crowd was so thirsty for GNR and the Axl & Co felt it and together we had a great time. Strongly hope that on the next two concerts I plan to be not to meet angry people I do not want somebody that doesn't know what he is doing there to ruin the dreams of the real fans... I want to have fun, I want GNR to feel the crowd, to feel the fans and do a great show... So take a picnic blanket with you or just sit on the ground and wait because when they got on the stage the things are gonna get really wild so safe your power, have fun with people around you... believe me the show is insane, let the pleasure of loosing your mind and voice to rule the night... BE POSITIVE how many times in your live you are about to see Guns N Roses alive

Nothing can't excuse the miss of communication with fans when there are organization problems and delays. When people do not have information this generates tension because of the unknown but throwing things is not the right way of expression

People don't fork out €70 to throw shit. It is what happens in the arena beforehand that causes things to be thrown. Stop ignoring the MANY reasons that have been posted as to why people were PISSED OFF which can result in things been thrown.

funny i've been to 3 shows:

quebec 2006 - waited about an hour between sets (guess what? i didn't throw anything and had one of the best nights in my life)

montreal 2010 - waited about 30 minutes (guess what? i didn't throw anything and had one of the best nights in my life)

ottawa 2010 - waited over an hour and got drunk waiting! (guess what? i didn't throw anything and had one of the best nights in my life)

so whats the excuse to throw shit?

Dublin 2010 - wait for about an hour and a half between sets (guess what? I didn't throw anything and had a really great night)

Stop acting as if one guys actions should condemn an entire audience. That's complete shit and you know it.