OMFG SHACKLERS REVENGE!!!!

iftheworld

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This along with some of the other CD songs, when performed live, sound like a mass of noise of different sounds stopping and starting.

It's like you know the song from the album, and your mind has to fill in the gaps.

Axl sounds like he has no control of his pitch during the chorus

Not quite

right, he sings out of key on purpose to be edgy and rock n roll, just like he shows up late, i forgot about that

I'd hardly say that's off key, just not the same as the album. Obviously theres gonna be a few notes off here and there when you sing with that much power, but I'd hardly say he has no control over his pitch

I'd like to hear a better recording than that but as it is it sounds pretty bad, Axl is way off in some parts.

Axl sounds really good on that Nice Boys. He needs to get into the studio right now and do vocals.

Edited by eggers

You're right. It doesn't sound like the album version. It sounds better! So raw and powerful. I wish the album version vocals were like this. In fact, the way he's singing right now would improve just about every song on the album. I am very excited to hear any new recordings from Axl with his current voice.

How many of you can justify Axls performance is beyond me. This dude is done.

How you can justify that comment based on a YouTube video is beyond me.

Axl sounded fantastic at Leeds Festival.

It's a pretty stupid comment all around, since Axl is singing the best he has in a very long time.

How many of you can justify Axls performance is beyond me. This dude is done.

How you can justify that comment based on a YouTube video is beyond me.

Axl sounded fantastic at Leeds Festival.

It's a pretty stupid comment all around, since Axl is singing the best he has in a very long time.

Well yeah, it is. Even based on the youtube video, the guy is talking crap.

I don't mind negative comments when they are due, but inaccurate comments just make the person making them look a douche.

Axl's voice is as good as it ever was.

When I first heard this and the way he went at it, for some reason I thought of Rhiad.

I also agree there's a lot of people around here talking shit (David_Bowie) mostly because they hate to see Axl succeed without that washout guitar player (I forget his name). Axl is better than ever and I wish cupcakes would just stay under their bridges.

Edited by iftheworld