Your favourite solo from this tour?

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Genuinly enjoyed all three but...

First it was Ron's for me. Love the little estranged riff in the middle... really cool!

Richard and his James Bond theme has just edged past :heart: there was loads of air guitar playing going on around me where I was for that solo :lol:

These guys are such amazing musicians. It's not until you see them live that you realise just how good they are.

Awesome :heart:

Dizzy's "Ziggy Stardust" solo is the only one I don't skip on bootlegs, so that one.

You skip the others?

Am I the only one who actually loves the guitar solos? :confused:

Richard's James Bond. Crowd loved it in Paris. Even saw people moshing to it, that was crazy.

I love Bumble's one because of the mid section in which he gets into Bumblefoot frenzy mode. I miss him playing the insane stuff that he used to during 2006. I'm not saying it fits GnR ( it doesn't, at all ) but since it's been a while since I've heard some new Bumblefoot material, I miss that.

DJ's has a cool chorus which could have turned into a great song.

I'd like to mention that I love DJ's IRS solo with the tapping part. Sounds a bit like Buckethead ( yeah, I know, I'm comparing DJ to Bucket...but it's mainly that solo ).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYpAK9tWOKA

Edited by The Glow Inc.

Dizzy's "Ziggy Stardust" solo is the only one I don't skip on bootlegs, so that one.

You skip the others?

Am I the only one who actually loves the guitar solos? :confused:

it'd be fine if they had one guitarist do it, to have them all do a solo gets kinda boring, no matter how good a player they may be, that's not what people go to a concert for.

Richard's James Bond. Crowd loved it in Paris. Even saw people moshing to it, that was crazy.

I love Bumble's one because of the mid section in which he gets into Bumblefoot frenzy mode. I miss him playing the insane stuff that he used to during 2006. I'm not saying it fits GnR ( it doesn't, at all ) but since it's been a while since I've heard some new Bumblefoot material, I miss that.

DJ's has a cool chorus which could have turned into a great song.

I'd like to mention that I love DJ's IRS solo with the tapping part. Sounds a bit like Buckethead ( yeah, I know, I'm comparing DJ to Bucket...but it's mainly that solo ).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYpAK9tWOKA

SOUNDS BETTER THAN THE ALBUM'S VERSION!!! IMO

Ballad of Death is awesome and gets extra points for being actually WRITTEN by DJ (why is nobody giving him credit for that? this is actually a bad time for saying he is a copy of Slash, when this is about him playing the only thing in the show he actually wrote).

But Dizzy's and Axl's solos are really beautiful, love the piano stuff!

Pink Panther and Bond don't do anything for me, what's that about, I feel like I'm stuck in some retro 60's happening.