Dj ashba

stevo7

I don't post much but thought I would tonight after meeting DJ at the ufc VIP bar. Went to both GNR concerts this week and had s great time. I saw DJ in the crowd tonight and thought if I see him I need to say hi.

So I'm in the bar and he is there with a hot blonde. Asked him for a photo and started chatting. I asked him what's next and apparently they plan to tour USA next year. I then went for a killer question "do you plan to stick around and record a new album?". He said yes that's the plan so hopefully that will happen.

I also asked him of it's possible to get one of his hats from somewhere but apparently they are custom made! Shame as alrhought it wouldn't suit me, I want one

Anyways he seemed like a great guy. I will post a pic layer for those who don't believe. Peace

Pc sorry for the typos. In a taxi que freezing my ass of and I'm using a touch screen phone!!

I will post the pic. Not sure how to from my iPhone. Need my pc! I didn't realise he was going until my lady text me and said look out for DJ. He had ringside tickets and was wearing the usual onstage gear, bandana and top hat. Looked like a dude. Some recognized him but many didn't.

Made my week! After going to two of the best concerts of my life I get to meet a hero..sadly still waiting for a fucking taxi!

Fuck I forgot. I asked dj about Duff. He said it wasn't prempted. They did literally bump into him at the hotel.

Fuck I forgot. I asked dj about Duff. He said it wasn't prempted. They did literally bump into him at the hotel.

Take the picture link and put between this:

BTW, very cool story. I met him too in São Paulo.

Me too, in Vienna. It's easy to talk to him, he just acts in a very casually and cool way. And he is always in the company of a really hot girl.

if this is true I hope the US tour will be only the major cities. Tickets wouldn't sell good in the smaller ones, we all know that US is not really excited about GNR nowadays. + Id fucking love to see them in studio as soon as possible.