How many years of silence will follow this tour?

Uncle Buck

And what do you believe will happen after the 2.5/3 years out of interest, oh wise one?

Personally? I can almost guarantee he'll do another tour (outside the US mostly), playing mostly the classics with a couple Chinese era whatever thrown in for good measure. BBF and Ashba will be gone, and there will be no sign of a new album.

I'm praying that Izzy and Duff can somehow get Slash and Axl in the same room.

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

They have been touring in four year patterns I don't see how they'd just disappear. I couldn't go through it again, its horrible to hear NOTHING from your favorite band.

Edited by Sleeping Like An Angel

And what do you believe will happen after the 2.5/3 years out of interest, oh wise one?

Personally? I can almost guarantee he'll do another tour (outside the US mostly), playing mostly the classics with a couple Chinese era whatever thrown in for good measure. BBF and Ashba will be gone, and there will be no sign of a new album.

Hi BBA!

Hi BBA!

BBA is Mick Wall.

Well I'm pretty sure they were going through a lot of shit for most of that decade, which is what slowed down production on the album. It will be a lot smoother sailing this time round. When the tour finishes the band will break for about 3 months then get back into the studio for 6-8 months (optimistic). So I'm guessing a year.

I can see things starting to rumble into shape after about a year. Lets not forget that if a US tour happens, which I'm postitive it will, this tour wont be over till well into 2011, then there will be the the couple of months for all the guys to take a break and do other things so if my year estimate is correct we might see some action around May 2012. That's of course assuming the world isn't going to end........