The Dark Knight Rises

axl_on_drums

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope you're joking... not only does the previous trailer have BANE, but it IS Gary Oldman in a hospital bed, saying we need the BATMAN back!....

The trailer you just posted features Robin Wiliams? Someone who is't even in this movie, not to mention that the footage is from Insomnia?

Seriously man... some of the dialogue is from Insomnia, some from previous Batman films, and some from Terminator Salvation (maybe Bronson as well but I can't remember)... The previous one is actually legit, they filmed at a hospital, there is new dialogue, and it feels less like a cut and paste job (like your one) and more like an actual trailer....

I really hope you're joking... not only does the previous trailer have BANE, but it IS Gary Oldman in a hospital bed, saying we need the BATMAN back!....

The trailer you just posted features Robin Wiliams? Someone who is't even in this movie, not to mention that the footage is from Insomnia?

Seriously man... some of the dialogue is from Insomnia, some from previous Batman films, and some from Terminator Salvation (maybe Bronson as well but I can't remember)... The previous one is actually legit, they filmed at a hospital, there is new dialogue, and it feels less like a cut and paste job (like your one) and more like an actual trailer....

What he said.

• 3 weeks later...

That doesn't look like a cat TBH. If they were to bring a "bat sidekick" to a movie, Azrael would be a better choice, primarily cuz he's not a sidekick, but an ally (most of the time) and because he once wore the bat suit, a ridiculous "power armor" version of it, however (the 90's were a funny moment for comics).

That's the one I looked at, and I'm not the biggest fan

What's with the goggles? get the mask

catwoman27_pyrate_p21.jpg

that's what's with the goggles.

I don't know if I see christopher nolan having her wear a cheesy cat mask/ears. Maybe he will tie in the cat thing some other way, perhaps at her house or something if they develop the character that much.

• 3 months later...