Another European Tour in 2011?

realpoti

@fresh77: Guns 'n Roses doet volgend jaar weer eens een wereldtour. In de zomer van 2011 is Europa aan de beurt, nog geen NL datum

Translating:

@ Fresh77: Guns' n Roses doing next year yet another world tour. In the summer of 2011 was Europe's turn, no UK date

Looks like that history about Israel being moved to 2011 is indeed true. I don't know if I can trust in this guy, but it seems plausible, US / Europe / Asia and another album. They're going to tour Chinese Democracy until he's really done, seems fair to me. What you think ?? COME TO BRAZIL UNCLE AXL, I'LL BE THERE AGAIN :)

Poland, Germany, Greece, maybe Ukraine, Latvia, and some others.

DJ let slip that the U.S. tour is in February. That could easily go through to April. Leaving GN'R free for more Euro shows in summer 2011 and probably some festival dates as well as their own.

At least, if I was organizing it, that's what I'd be looking at. Probably squeeze a Mexican leg in there after the U.S.

After that - close out the tour with a few dates in Asia (making things come full circle).

I'd rather get a new record to be honnest but hey, I absolutely loved seeing them live so I'm happy either way...

I think they want to finish off this tour before that. In reality, 2009 - 2011 is the real Chinese Democracy World Tour. The album is out, all the songs have been played live at this point (cept Rhiad, on this tour, but it hasn't been played since 2002 I don't think), so I'm guessing they'll tour most of 2011. Maybe, maybe there's a shot at an album later in the year - but I would guess 2012.

I'd rather get a new record to be honnest but hey, I absolutely loved seeing them live so I'm happy either way...

new record in december-january, us tour february, SA tour march, asia tour may, europe tour juli, then have a summer festival tour to finnish of this monster of a tour.

that would be perfect.. :xmasssanta:

new record in december-january, us tour february, SA tour march, asia tour may, europe tour juli, then have a summer festival tour to finnish of this monster of a tour.

that would be perfect.. :xmasssanta:

Not likely to happen, would love that but.

new record in december-january,

Considering now they're only 'talking' about a new album....i think those dates are a tad optimistic :tongue2:

new record in december-january,

Considering now they're only 'talking' about a new album....i think those dates are a tad optimistic :tongue2:

yeah, that is why i used the word "would" at the end of my post! as in: it would be awesome if they did that :P

Edited by henfjel

They could do US in February/March, South America in May, Europe in July/August and finish in Japan again before releasing a new album. We can dream =)

Just guessing here..

If they are considered for Rock In Rio 2011, I think a South American tour would be logical for the fall. Maybe Asia in the spring, after the US tour.