Another European Tour in 2011?

realpoti

They could do US in February/March, South America in May, Europe in July/August and finish in Japan again before releasing a new album. We can dream =)

Just guessing here..

If they are considered for Rock In Rio 2011, I think a South American tour would be logical for the fall. Maybe Asia in the spring, after the US tour.

I don't think September will be good for touring here. Rock in Rio it's going to happen for 6 days, everyone will spend money on this (including myself :heart: )

Edited by marlon_brando15

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

If they do come back, whenever it might be, I hope they don't exclude Northern Ireland because of what happened in Dublin. That'd suck.

Its not fair to skip Dublin because of a few idiots who ruined it for everyone else.

They could do US in February/March, South America in May, Europe in July/August and finish in Japan again before releasing a new album. We can dream =)

Just guessing here..

If they are considered for Rock In Rio 2011, I think a South American tour would be logical for the fall. Maybe Asia in the spring, after the US tour.

I don't think September will be good for touring here. Rock in Rio it's going to happen for 6 days, everyone will spend money on this (including myself :heart: )

When you say everyone.. do you mean in Brazil or the whole of South America?

I honestly don't think they should tour the US. They are happy with youtube vids and low quality audios of European shows. And Americans don't give as good as a reception. Besides, America isn't ready for this Guns N' Roses.

I say, tour Europe again in 2011. Particulerly the UK.

Just guessing here..

Brazil.

Just guessing here..

Brazil.

Ok, I don't see anything standing in the way of a South American tour then...

Just guessing here..

Brazil.

When Guns N' Roses played on Rock In Rio III Axl said they were planning to do a South America Tour on the rest of the countries.

Just guessing here..

Brazil.

When Guns N' Roses played on Rock In Rio III Axl said they were planning to do a South America Tour on the rest of the countries.