What is DJ`secret to looking young at his age

fergus

As we all know, DJ turned 38 a few days ago, but he looks like he is almost in his early mid 20`...

What is his secret...

Axl looks his age, but some other rockstars still look young at his age...

Is it all genes, the right doctors, Stress, ect...

Hell maybe the whole band breakup and Ex wife and a ex girlfriend did not help uncle Axl look youthful

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl doesn't even look like a guy hitting 50. Believe me, my uncle is hitting 50 - his hair is almost totally white, what's left of it anyway, far worse shape, etc.

The secret? Well, having money and being able to afford the best helps. Everything from diet to hair treatment to doctors and so on.

yeah. Sleep, good food, not smoking, and exercise is the way to go. Really, Sleep and no smoking would probably do it. Drinking is fine as long as you give your body time to recover. An example: Drinking two days in a row is worse than twice as bad as one day as your body is worn down from the day before.

Anyway the secret is botox, chemical peels, retin-a, staying out of the sun and yeah the make up I'd say.

lol gay

So the members of your favorite band are gay? Thats the kind of thing pretty much every celebrity or public figure would do.....but if going to a dermatologist every once and a while is gay then I guess they are.

Anyway the secret is botox, chemical peels, retin-a, staying out of the sun and yeah the make up I'd say.

lol gay

So the members of your favorite band are gay? Thats the kind of thing pretty much every celebrity or public figure would do.....but if going to a dermatologist every once and a while is gay then I guess they are.

No, discussing it is gay.

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

It has to be good genes because aside from working out he smokes drinks and rarely sleeps. I doubt his lifestyle is healthy at all really