Dr Dre Is Back

axl_on_drums

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked this version to begin with, but hearing Dre say that is wasn't even a version he was happy about makes me even happier. I cannot wait for Detox.

Bring on the Dre avatar soon. B)

You're just a more hip version of American Psycho. :rofl-lol:

DR needs less flash-in-the-pan chick and more Dre. I know he's fucking lame now, but I always liked Xzibit and the way he compared with Em.

I liked this version to begin with, but hearing Dre say that is wasn't even a version he was happy about makes me even happier. I cannot wait for Detox.

DR needs less flash-in-the-pan chick and more Dre. I know he's fucking lame now, but I always liked Xzibit and the way he compared with Em.

Difference is that I don't make a shit-ton of threads that amount to nothing worth of conversation. I might change my avatar and signature to the latest thing that I've become hooked on again, but I don't make a thread telling everyone on the forum about it.

Anywho, I Need A Doctor is great. Probably better than anything on Recovery.

Difference is that I don't make a shit-ton of threads that amount to nothing worth of conversation. I might change my avatar and signature to the latest thing that I've become hooked on again, but I don't make a thread telling everyone on the forum about it.

Anywho, I Need A Doctor is great. Probably better than anything on Recovery.

You've got the avatar/sig theme on lockdown. I'm just glad American Psycho is dead.

What is with these fucking women on the tracks? Stan was gay, so was his last hit with Rhianna. This just makes me want more tracks like Xxplosive and Housewife. Nothing is going to top The Message as far as females go anyways. :shrugs:

Stan was, and is, a moving and more profound song than just about anything from its time, I just can't say I enjoy it as a song as time has gone on. Too bad it wasn't able to stand alone as just a track on MM lp and not a single -- that song was everywhere and the editing didn't do it any favors.

• 3 weeks later...