Does anyone remember this?

GNR 1991

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/104872/john-norris-catches-up-with-axl-rose.jhtml#id=1539903

I remember how much anticipation there was in 2006 after the European tour, and then Axl was at the VMA's, then 13 Tuesdays, and you know the rest. This is a pretty rare interview with Axl, which I thought wow, I would love to see more Axl interviews. It doesn't even have to be GNR related, but perhaps maybe what newer artists are Axl fond of, etc.

Axl seemed pretty shy in this interview as well. You could see him visibly sigh when Norris asks the million dollar question.

Yes I remember that I see it all the time!

"We are sorry we are unable to process video for your region"

all the time :)

It works perfectly fine for me. Maybe it's a US only thing?

Yes only for US. I do remember it though I think, is that when he was backstage talking to Axl with Merch there? (Axl manager) before he introduced the killers?

Edited by gunsguy

Yes only for US. I do remember it though I think, is that when he was backstage talking to Axl with Merch there? (Axl manager) before he introduced the killers?

Yeah. Try changing your proxy to a US one, that should do the trick. That's how us American fans were able to see Reading pro-shots at first.

Yes I remember that I see it all the time!

"We are sorry we are unable to process video for your region"

all the time :)

It works perfectly fine for me. Maybe it's a US only thing?

Yes only for US.

Nope, I see it perfectly fine. And I'm not in the US.

But if anyone knows how to download this, I'd appreciate it. Would very much like it saved. :)

I've tried everything I know and it does not download on to my computer :anger: