Hear leaks from the new Michael Jackson album

Towelie

I wonder if Michael even wanted these songs to be released. I mean, if he did he would've released them himself, right? The album is out here today. I don't know whether to buy it or not. Of course I wanna hear the songs, but the fact that someone else is cashing in on him makes my stomach turn. All those people care about is the money and I am absolutely disgusted by it. They could care less about Michael the person.

And I never imagined that when his next album was released that he would be dead. I had tickets to see him in London last summer...I'm just rambling I guess, but it still feels so unreal to me that he is really gone.

I wonder if Michael even wanted these songs to be released. I mean, if he did he would've released them himself, right? The album is out here today. I don't know whether to buy it or not. Of course I wanna hear the songs, but the fact that someone else is cashing in on him makes my stomach turn. All those people care about is the money and I am absolutely disgusted by it. They could care less about Michael the person.

And I never imagined that when his next album was released that he would be dead. I had tickets to see him in London last summer...I'm just rambling I guess, but it still feels so unreal to me that he is really gone.

I feel the same way.....it kinda bums me out a little.

I haven't liked any of the songs I've heard so far; None are bad, but they just sound like demos....like they are half finished or something. :shrugs:

I haven't liked any of the songs I've heard so far; None are bad, but they just sound like demos....like they are half finished or something. :shrugs:

Yeah, I agree that they sound unfinished and patched together and then just filled out with some guest artists. Which really sucks because you can hear some amazing potential in some of the these tracks. It's hard not to imagine what could have been. :(

Mike would of hated this shit (apart from "Behind the mask", that's Michaels best work since Dangerous) He worked on the bass line for Bille Jean for months, the man needed every note perfect.

But shit, he's gone and we gotta take what we can get.

Plus the album is really great so that's a plus.

Seriously I like every song.

Just download it :thumbsup:

I like some of the stuff, but like you say, all of it doesn't sound completely finished. Which is probably also why Michael never released them himself. He was a fucking perfectionist and he worked his ass of and I'm afraid Sony will ruin his reputation if they just keep sending out this stuff Michael wasn't happy with just to cash in on it.

But I wanna support him. I always by the cd's of the artists I love.

I like some of the stuff, but like you say, all of it doesn't sound completely finished. Which is probably also why Michael never released them himself. He was a fucking perfectionist and he worked his ass of and I'm afraid Sony will ruin his reputation if they just keep sending out this stuff Michael wasn't happy with just to cash in on it.

But you'd only be supporting the record companies and his already minted family? Fair enough if you want the CD though.

But you'd only be supporting the record companies and his already minted family? Fair enough if you want the CD though.

I'll be supporting his children too.

• 3 weeks later...