Can women pull of rock songs?

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if any of you watched Rock Star:Supernova, but the female finalist was by far supreme, but Tommy Lee had his little man crush, or wanted to be an emo band or some such shit. If you get a chance, watch Gilby's face when the winner is announced. Probably out voted by Lee and Newstead, would be my guess. Guessing Gilby's brain is a bit bigger that the other two combined. Argh!

Most examples given are kind of soft rock (not all). Which women can pull of without any question

I just can't see a female singing welcome to.. or thunderstruck, you know those kind of songs.

I hate to say it, but when a female sings the louder songs, it's getting on my nerves affter a few songs.

Edited by MBRose

Most examples given are kind of soft rock (not all). Which women can pull of without any question

I just can't see a female singing welcome to.. or thunderstruck, you know those kind of songs.

I hate to say it, but when a female sings the louder songs, it's getting on my nerves affter a few songs.

See, they did get on my nerves after a little while. 'Maybe I have highly sensetive ears, I don't know ;)

But thanks for trying to convince me otherwise. I just can't help it :shrugs: