New Sixx:A.M. Album To Be Released In May 2011

gunsguy

This probably means a Sixx:AM tour in mid/late 2011, which probably means no GNR USA tour.

Not really. Motley will tour next year anyway, and DJ's priority is probably GNR.

No bullshit, I heard through the grapevine (a mod on Motleys official forum being the source) that DJ wanted Sixx:A.M. to open on the US tour. Not sure how true it is, but I wouldn't really doubt it.

On-topic, that clip sounded quite... Nickelback-y.... <_<

This probably means a Sixx:AM tour in mid/late 2011, which probably means no GNR USA tour.

Not really. Motley will tour next year anyway, and DJ's priority is probably GNR.

No bullshit, I heard through the grapevine (a mod on Motleys official forum being the source) that DJ wanted Sixx:A.M. to open on the US tour. Not sure how true it is, but I wouldn't really doubt it.

On-topic, that clip sounded quite... Nickelback-y.... <_<

I don't know about the opening thing but I do know that Sixx AM or anything else will NOT conflict with Guns for DJ. Guns is his priority as you said, so if they tour at the same time either Sixx AM needs to open for Guns so DJ can do both or Sixx will find someone else to fill in or replace him

wait does that mean we're fucked, well GNR. is Dj touring with Sixx?

Read my previous post. DJ is a Guns man, Sixx will have to find someone to replace him or fill in if his commitments to Guns conflict.

Guns is fine don't worry :)

thank fuck for that!

So Guns will be tearing across the US in rented sports this year.

wait does that mean we're fucked, well GNR. is Dj touring with Sixx?

Read my previous post. DJ is a Guns man, Sixx will have to find someone to replace him or fill in if his commitments to Guns conflict.

Guns is fine don't worry :)

thank fuck for that!

So Guns will be tearing across the US in rented sports this year.

If they tour DJ will be there

Nikki Sixx would never open for Axl. I'm not entirely convince GNR will tour this year anyway. I could see them taking 2011 off and maybe releasing an album at the end of the year.

That'd be fucking hilarious if Sixx had to open for guns :rofl-lol:

I'm pretty confident they'll tour this year... DJ and Fortus have mentioned it...

Nikki Sixx would never open for Axl. I'm not entirely convince GNR will tour this year anyway. I could see them taking 2011 off and maybe releasing an album at the end of the year.

Actually, I don't think Nikki has any problems with Axl, he talks nicely about him on his radio show. It was always a Vince/Axl thing anyways. That being said, I do not believe Sixx:AM will open for GNR, I just don't see it happening.

And I seriously doubt Nikki will replace DJ, he knows DJ has many fans. And I have a feeling Nikki will probably do a book tour when the book is released so he'll be busy doing that.

has anyone heard of a musician playing in an opener, as well the headliners, on the night. that sounds wrong to me... and how would axl be with that anyway? i doubt the tours will coincide.

and yes, that cover is crap

Edited by maXx

has anyone heard of a musician playing in an opener, as well the headliners, on the night. that sounds wrong to me... and how would axl be with that anyway? i doubt the tours will coincide.

and yes, that cover is crap

Nikki Sixx did it on the first Crue Fest. Sixx AM was one of the openers.