You are invited to chat with DJ Ashba @haunted mansion

gunsguy

I went on there once and got yelled at for being in some girls "space."

Anyone else remember that story someone posted about how two girls started pushing her and insulting her because DJ gave her pick? They probably post there. Lame.

Anyone else remember that story someone posted about how two girls started pushing her and insulting her because DJ gave her pick? They probably post there. Lame.

I think you might be talking about me. I was insulted and pushed cause DJ gave me his pick.

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

I think you might be talking about me. I was insulted and pushed cause DJ gave me his pick.

I remember that it was so mean :no:

Girl DJ fans are SCARY. After the show I overheard two girls talking about how they were going to break through security to get backstage to fuck Dj :confused:

Girl DJ fans are SCARY. After the show I overheard two girls talking about how they were going to break through security to get backstage to fuck Dj :confused:

Am I scary too? :lol:

I can ask him if Sixx:AM are planning to tour this year since some people were worried it might interfere with GNR's plans.

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

I can ask him if Sixx:AM are planning to tour this year since some people were worried it might interfere with GNR's plans.

I think you win the title of biggest DJ Ashba fan on here but I doubt your the craziest DJ Ashba fan in the world? Or are you? :xmasschef:

:lol:

I think you win the title of biggest DJ Ashba fan on here but I doubt your the craziest DJ Ashba fan in the world? Or are you? :xmasschef:

:lol:

I like DJ a LOT, but I think I handled myself pretty well as I got to hug him, I mean I didn't manhandle him or anything, lol. I could've but didn't. He doesn't have to know he's all that.