Sixx:AM: World premiere of Lies Of The Beautiful people

RocketQueen1985

^Good for you. You'll probably get to hear it soon anyway!

I'm really excited about this album, as the last one is one of my favorite albums. If DJ is right this is better, but more radio friendly. Let's wait and see if that's right :) Well, I need sleep. Night!

Edited by Scaramouche

^Good for you. You'll probably get to hear it soon anyway!

I'm really excited about this album, as the last one is one of my favorite albums. If DJ is right this is better, but more radio friendly. Let's wait and see if that's right :) Well, I need sleep. Night!

Haha... of course I´m gonna hear it as soon as possible (but I love sleeping ;))!!

Night!!

I like this band, and Heroin Diaries is one of my favourite albums. Book was brilliant too. I quite like the new song, it's alright, but there's something very cheesy about the video and new book. Don't like it. I'll stick with the music this time.

Certainly underwhelming since so many of the cuts off of Heroine Diaries were such masterpieces (Life is Beautiful, Pray for Me, Van Nuys, and Accidents are some of my faves of the last decade), but overall much better than your average song out there today. I'm a fan, and will def be picking up this album when it drops.