DJ at Hallpass red carpet Sydney

2x4

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/nickys-beau-makes-debut/story-e6frewz0-1226013145583

New flame: Nicky Whelan and DJ Ashba at the premiere of 'Hall Pass'. Picture: Noel Kessel. Source: The Daily Telegraph

IT wasn't just a new movie former Neighbours starlet Nicky Whelan got to premiere last night, she debuted her latest love - Guns n' Roses guitarist DJ Ashba.

At the red carpet opening of crass comedy Hall Pass, headed by Hollywood funny man Owen Wilson, the renowned men's mag cover girl revealed her rocker boyfriend of six months.

"We met through mutual friends and it's been on ever since," she told Confidential on the Fox Studios ruby rug.

The guitarist, real name Darren Jay Ashba, said he gave Whelan a pig for Valentine's Day, which they called Crackle. "We did have a pet tarantula and I had to get rid of my snake when I left Australia," Whelan added.

Wearing a frock from Dannii Minogue's Project D, Whelan, who previously dated US comedian David Spade, said working with director duo, the Farrelly brothers Peter and Bob, and Wilson was "so comfortable".

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/nickys-beau-makes-debut/story-e6frewz0-1226013145583

New flame: Nicky Whelan and DJ Ashba at the premiere of 'Hall Pass'. Picture: Noel Kessel. Source: The Daily Telegraph

IT wasn't just a new movie former Neighbours starlet Nicky Whelan got to premiere last night, she debuted her latest love - Guns n' Roses guitarist DJ Ashba.

At the red carpet opening of crass comedy Hall Pass, headed by Hollywood funny man Owen Wilson, the renowned men's mag cover girl revealed her rocker boyfriend of six months.

"We met through mutual friends and it's been on ever since," she told Confidential on the Fox Studios ruby rug.

The guitarist, real name Darren Jay Ashba, said he gave Whelan a pig for Valentine's Day, which they called Crackle. "We did have a pet tarantula and I had to get rid of my snake when I left Australia," Whelan added.

Wearing a frock from Dannii Minogue's Project D, Whelan, who previously dated US comedian David Spade, said working with director duo, the Farrelly brothers Peter and Bob, and Wilson was "so comfortable".

Did Axl authorize this appearance?

http://www.dailytele...0-1226013145583

Not sure but rumor has it he authorized you being banned from this forum.

Pot....meet kettle.

Pot....meet kettle.

How original! Thanks for using my quote.

DJ Ashba is great and you know it!!! Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

I met Darren once backstage...but I thought he was Pete Wentz and walked right on by.

Pot....meet kettle.

I met Darren once backstage...but I thought he was Pete Wentz and walked right on by.

I'm i suppose to think you're cool and want to be friends with you because you call him Darren? :rolleyes:

Well you're quite the little cunt.

Pot....meet kettle.

I'm i suppose to think you're cool and want to be friends with you because you call him Darren? :rolleyes:

Well, I DO swim against the current.

Pot....meet kettle.

I met him once too, had a quick glance, thought it was Slash, went over for an autograph then realized my mistake and kept walking.

It's sad that every thread has to get derailed like this.

I was just thinking the same thing.

I guess the article had fuck all to to do with GN'R but it's still annoying to see people bickering over nothing.

By the way, nice Sig. haha

The guy wears more eye liner than his girl, what a fucking flamer.

Yeah, slightly more than Axl Rose.

Naaah, so much more. Plus Axl knows how to handle his eyeliner. What's the deal with placing everything under your eyes?! Like a 13 year old girl trying to do her makeup for the first time and failing.