If there's a new album coming

Encore

Guest gunns5

chinese sound (i.e buckethead). Although from axls comments in the chat, it will be darker/heavier so im open for that as well (silkworms/checkmate / oh my god) yes please!

chinese sound (i.e buckethead). Although from axls comments in the chat, it will be darker/heavier so im open for that as well (silkworms/checkmate / oh my god) yes please!

Totally agree. I would love to see something new and unique.

my favorite songs off of Chinese are the ones that are from the freese, Finck, and Tobias era. TWAT, IRS, CATCHER, BETTER, PROSTITUTE, MADDY and THE BLUES. Those songs, Axl was onto something. I hope he realizes that Bucket is not and was not necessary to write great songs. He's a great guitar player but Scraped, Shacklers, etc are just not as good as far as I'm concerned.

Just compile an album's worth of the very best of the unreleased tracks, call it Guns n' Roses, and release it this summer.

If they really feel that there are enough great songs left over worthy of holding onto for a 3rd record from the CD sessions, then I guess that's an option. But if it's debateable, just release the extra tracks as a bonus disc of unreleased songs included with the album Guns n' Roses.

Or even better, just release all of 'em as a double album titled Guns n' Roses, and call it the band's Physical Graffiti.

In either scenario, the past is buried and the band can get to work on new material if they so desire.

i hope it is in the same vein as chinese democracy like black sabbath said i too have been listening to the album a lot in the last week or 2 and it is still an amazing album i would like to hear a little darker and heavier album as axl has said

Oh ouch that stung. Look I've become a fan of nuGNR over the last couple years but the way things operate in this band has to be up there with the most ridiculous ever. I can't wait for new music but can do you honestly believe will get a new album this year? I really doubt it.

vintage..clearly.. chinese democracy was a nice experiment and had an ecclectic sound but its top heavy IMO...good distancing score from the AFD UYI stuff but it was a "close almost there attempt" experiment that kinda semi worked in some ways and miserably failed in others.

It can be done..and was done.

more This I Love type lyrics...

Now i dont know why

she wouldnt say goodbye

all because my trouser mouse

It poked her in the eye...