GUNS N' ROSES HEADLINE ROCK IN RIO 4!!!

Mal'Akh

If only this was the whole show right here. Estranged is shitting all over the entire show up to this point. Maybe Axl even practiced to make sure he'd get this one right?! :P

He admitted it was the first time he sang it in 18 years. As if he went to rehearsals. He only sounded ok on it because it's a piss easy song to sing in a low register. He still sounded shit on the high parts at the end and fucked up the lyrics which he amazingly does despite having teleprompters everywhere.

But fair play to the band. Sounded better than the first time the old bland played it in 1991!

SoD intro was great. Maybe Axl finally is warmed up?

I dunno...that was probably one of the worst performances of Better. He had to change the way he sang the bridge because he couldn't hit the high notes. It seems like one song will be great and then the next will be terrible. I guess the rain and everything can't help.

He's still hit and miss, IMO. Thal is killing it tonight, though. He was awesome on the final Estranged solo. Sounded like that's how Bucket would've played it.

For those who are just getting up, or something:

Chinese Democracy

Welcome to the Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Fortus Solo

Live and Let Die

Rocket Queen

This I Love

Ashba Solo

Sweet Child O' Mine

Estranged

Better

Band Intros

Dizzy Solo

Street of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

Guest ben9785

Ron is doing great. Axl's getting better but his voice still sounds a little weak, or winded.. He seems to be enjoying it though, which is good.