Doctor to claim Michael Jackson committed suicide over debt

Towelie

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

According to the autopsy report, Michael Jackson was in fantastic health. Especially for someone his age. The only things they found, if I remember correctly, were a bit of arterial plaque in his legs which were well within normal limits, and a little bit of arthritis in his back, which was also not very important. His heart was perfect, along with pretty much everything else. He was a surprisingly healthy man.

The doctor needs to get punished, and I will tell you exactly why: he fucked up.

The argument that he was a drug addict and that he would have found a doctor to get him what he wanted, and that he would have died eventually, doesn't work here.

A doctor could have still given him the drugs, but kept him alive.

But our genius, Dr. Murray, pumped him up with tons of benzodiazepines, and then gave him propofol.

If I remember correctly, he injected him multiple times with different benzos, and then when this failed, finally gave him the propofol. Well, anyone should be able to figure that one out. Why the hell would you give benzos for this in the first place? And why would you keep on giving more and more of them, when it's clear they aren't going to work? And then why would you switch benzos, and mix another one into everything, when the first benzo didn't work? And then you add profofol on top of that!?!??? Huh? This doctor had no idea what he was doing, period. And his mistake is why MJ is dead.

I can't explain everything in detail now, but I did read the autopsy report, and I do remember knowing for a fact, that this doctor completely fucked up. And this wasn't any sort of accidental fuck up. This fuck up came from not knowing how to do his goddamn job. And really, the whole thing isn't complicated, he's just a retard who shouldn't have been a doctor in the first place.

And yes, I know that medicine isn't always practiced by the book, and there are certain drugs and treatments etc that work, and are done off label or against the rules, but, there is justification for them. Well, this situation was not one of those.

idk

I don't think the dr should be on trial. mj wanted the drugs, he gave them to him.

people just want someone to blame.

Yes Michael was a drug addict, but the doctor still broke the law by when he gave Michael propofol outside of a hospital and for that he does have some responsibility in Michael's death.

then just take his licensee. trial is waste of time and money, and seriously does anyone really think dr. murray should go to jail?

Absolutely. Patients trust their lives in the hands of Doctors. Being struck off is hardly justice for somebody who's needlessly died because some schmuck didn't do their job properly.

are you kidding me? MJ fans will defend him in every regard, it's hilarious. you will probably sit here and say he didn't have problems, even though numerous people claim he touched children.

fact is MJ was a drug addict for years and experimented with many substances, some say he even dabbled with meth, coke, even heroin. the doctor was just another yes man for the secluded MJ, he did everything Michael told him to do.

now, MJ is arguably the greatest entertainer of all time, but you CANNOT blame the doctor for his downfall. someone "didn't do their job correctly" :rofl-lol: . I'd say he did his job damn well, being a yes man. Michael should have been in rehab years ago, obviously many other people didn't do their job correctly or he wouldn't have been in this terrible state. MJ's body showed signs of IV injection for YEARS. the fact that he even had a doctor on call everyday to ad-mister this type of treatment on a regular basis is beyond ridiculous.

Your point is??

my point is that MJ was a drug addict, and his habit ended up killing him. you can place the blame on whomever you which, but in the end it's Michael who wanted the drugs.

What MJ may or may not have taken in the past is irrelevant.

it's completely relevant, because had he not be a drug addict, none of this would have happened in the first place.

We dont if MJ was an addict , we can only guess , we also dont know if this doctor was "his dealer " guess thats part of they are going to try to find out on that trial . Still ,It doesnt matter if MJ was an addict , the question here is the doctor role in all this . I mean, a doctor shouldnt isnt allowed to give a junkie drugs right ? even if he begs for it ? they have rules to follow and a moral code . If he knew he was addicted his job was to tell him to go to rehab. And if he didnt do that , in the very least he should have said that he wouldnt /couldnt help his addiction in whatever way . So yes on that level that doctor has to answer to someone , has to shine some light on some of his behaviour that we isnt so clear

Edited by love&hates