Oh My God on CD II?

volcano62

i can't understand why people don't like this song, IT FUCKING ROCKS.

I cant understand why people like this song,IT FUCKING SUCKS. :no:

I can't understand why ass clowns like to hang around a forum of a band they dont even respect?

Dude I'm not saying you have to love every song but to say one of their songs suck that's just fucked up!

Beatles, Stones, ACDC, Metallica, Zep, Sabbath etc...all had songs that were better than others but i'm sure their fans don't think any of their material "sucks"

I'm a fan of many bands, almost every one has a song oir two (or even album) i don't like or think suck.

Metallica, one of my top 5 bands, I think the Load and Reload albums suck

I love GN'R, my favourite band and always have been, I think 'My World' sucks beyond belief.

I love Iron Maiden, I think The Angel and the Gambler song sucks

I love AC/DC, i think the Fly on the Wall and Blow Up Your Video albums suck.

You don't have to unquestionably love every song or everything they've ever done to 'respect' a band

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there's a new album coming out?

for me its just a mediocre/bad song

You said neither...you said it SUCKS.

Can't you be respectful and just say 'It ain't their best work"?

seriously? so because he thinks a song sucks, that means he's disrespectful towards the band?

riiiight

Metallica, one of my top 5 bands, I think the Load and Reload albums suck

Really? I'm I the only one on the planet that likes those albums? lol

Suck? There is worst music out there that deserves to be labeled as such.

I love GN'R, my favourite band and always have been, I think 'My World' sucks beyond belief.

I don't think anybody understands that song. Probably the last song i'll listen to from GNR.

Suck? Again there is worst music out there that deserves to be labeled as such.

I love Iron Maiden, I think The Angel and the Gambler song sucks

I love good Iron Maiden as well. Lots of their songs suck but I would never go on a Maiden forum and start shit with their fans. It's called respect.

Same thing I said about Maiden.

Do you understand what I'm trying to say? Not trying to start anything....

I recognise you're not trying to start anything, however this sort of over-defensive nature can come across, and indeed does come across, as if you are trying to have an argument.

Saying a single song or something 'sucks' is not the harshest or most disrespectiful thing in the world. It's called an opinion. I'm perfectly complimentary to songs/stuff I do like.

If someone came onto the forum purely to say the band/son or whatever sucks, then fair enough what you're saying is true. However, for real fans like us, in the course of discussion say the odd thing 'sucks', is NOT that bad, much less disrespectful. Fine, use "not the artist's best, or not as good as other stuff" or whatever you want to use, it means the exact same thing in the long run.

I completely agree with you on this

...but didn't you refer to Slash as "$las$" and lolslash on numerous occasions as well as other not-respectful remarks towards him and his post-guns activities?

Guest Sweet Tooth

I love this song and hope it makes the cut for CD2! The lyrics, well... what I can make of 'em, are totally badass. It might be a lil dark for the current line-up to do any touch-ups, but the Buckethead era band could've made it something beyond incredible.

Guest siliconmessiah

Volcano, come on...you go to a gnr-message board and try to dictate what the fans should like and how they should behave?

You are unbelieavable man. Chill out and let people have their own opinions instead of you shoving your opinion down their throats.

You have also namecalled Slash in a couple of posts, so your view on a "respectful approach" is quite unclear.

Anyway, on topic. I think Oh My God is a cool an energetic song, kinda like Shackler´s in some ways.

Edited by siliconmessiah

Whoah, Fly On The Wall, ok,but Blow Up Your Video sucks? Love that album! That's The Way I Wanna Rock N' Roll, Heatseeker and Two's Up, man! I actually think Razor's Edge(other than Thunderstruck) sucks.