Does Axl & Ashba's good chemistry have anything to do with...

Screamin' Demon

I know that this isn't that significant but does anybody think that the way that Axl & Ashba's obviously great chemistry has something to do with them growing up in virtually the same area so they may understand each other better and have more in common?

Edited by Screamin Demon

no

monticello and lafayette are two entirely different cities. monticello is the suburbs and lafayette is the ghetto.

dj just does whatever the hell axl tells him to do.. hence good chemistry. he'll come around.

no

monticello and lafayette are two entirely different cities. monticello is the suburbs and lafayette is the ghetto.

dj just does whatever the hell axl tells him to do.. hence good chemistry. he'll come around.

You just make up shit as you go along? Or do you come by it honestly? You know nothing about DJ and Axl's personal friendships yet act as if you do :rolleyes:

no

You just make up shit as you go along? Or do you come by it honestly? You know nothing about DJ and Axl's personal friendships yet act as if you do :rolleyes:

what am i making up?

no

what am i making up?

I think he means that you dont know anything about the Axl/Ashba relationship. You could be right you could be wrong(probably the case here).

You are right about Monticello/Lafayette difference though.

no

Do U get a kick out of being negative?

no

what am i making up?

That he does whatever Axl tells him to do. It is SO not like the way you make it seem.

Guest gunns5

Its usually always the people that have never met anyone in the band or know how they are off stage, who make outrageous and damaging accusations based upon their own ideologies that they have conjured up of what gnr 'is' or 'should be'.

Its these same people that sit behind their keyboard each day spewing insults that they would never in a million years, say it to any one of the gnr members face in person.

no

what am i making up?

That he does whatever Axl tells him to do. It is SO not like the way you make it seem.

you have some inside info? i'm guessing you know about as much as i do, which is nothing. anyway, the op asked what we thought (opinions) was the basis of their relation. i gave mine.

Allow me to take this one. I have lived in Indiana all my life. I've been everywhere in this state. I can honestly say it's the asshole of the United States. Always has been always will be. I live 40 minutes away from Lafayette, (Logansport) and living here I feel a deeper connection to Axl that is beyond music. I can personally understand his desire to leave Indiana. It's poisonous. I believe it has an effect on their musical relationship, because of the poverty they grew up in, you'd never want to go back to. It's half the reason why they are the best at what they do. So generally, when you put them in the same room, they relate to each other. I'm leaving to North Carolina this year. You can take the poor white kid out of Indiana, but you can't take Indiana out of the poor white kid.

no

Wrong, wrong and wrong. Lafayette is a great city to live in. Sure there are some shitty parts but overall very nice. Monicello is just a small podunk town that's claim to fame is a crappy amusement park/white trash magnet, Indiana Beach.

no

Wrong, wrong and wrong. Lafayette is a great city to live in. Sure there are some shitty parts but overall very nice. Monicello is just a small podunk town that's claim to fame is a crappy amusement park/white trash magnet, Indiana Beach.

Wrong. The only thing going for Lafayette, is it's mall. Indiana as a whole is shitty.

no

Wrong. The only thing going for Lafayette, is it's mall. Indiana as a whole is shitty.

I lived in Lafayette and West Lafayette for 10 years, I enjoyed it. Nice parks, good eats, plenty of Purdue co-eds to look at, hardly any violent crime, etc. It's not like it's Muncie!! You're letting your anti-Indiana bias interfere with your opinion. But we can agree to disagree.

no

I lived in Lafayette and West Lafayette for 10 years, I enjoyed it. Nice parks, good eats, plenty of Purdue co-eds to look at, hardly any violent crime, etc. It's not like it's Muncie!! You're letting your anti-Indiana bias interfere with your opinion. But we can agree to disagree.

well of course your biased. the girl i dated and live with for 2 years is a lafayette native, so i've spent some time there as well...its a shithole.

no

well of couurse your biased. the girl i dated and live with for 2 years is a lafayette native, so i've spent some time there as well...its a shithole.

Depends on which side of town you're in,which side of the river you're on.