What's your favorite merchandise from all the CD tours over the years?

ITW 2012

What's your favorite merchandise from all the CD tours over the years?

Guns-N-Roses-Chinese-Democracy-389180.jpg

389180B.jpg

I can't seem to find my favorite shirt on here. It was sort of like the one here on the left, only it was a guys t-shirt, and it had a couple of pistols on it too. I thought it was the best t-shirt of all the Chinese Democracy tours.

gunsnroses-gnr2067.jpg

Edited by ITW 2012

I don't have a pic, but the shirt Axl was wearing in Japan last year was badass. The one with the Japanese guy pointing a gun. I know it's not true GNR merchandise, but neither was "Nobody Knows I'm a Lesbian", and that's my absolute favorite.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

The hand grenade tee isn't a "tour product" but it's undoubtedly my favourite t-shirt of the "new era";

86672F.JPG

I also really like the 2002 designs - digging the Dj created "band tee" too (would love to get my hands on one of those).

pMLB2-4499511dt.jpg

I have one like this except the back has specific 2006 tour dates. I rocked it in high school and still do today from time to time. Holds up like the day I got it. I also have the flag banner from the same era with that logo hanging in my room.

Edited by Sweersa

pMLB2-4499511dt.jpg

I have one like this except the back has specific 2006 tour dates. I rocked it in high school and still do today from time to time. Holds up like the day I got it. I also have the flag banner from the same era with that logo hanging in my room.

i've always thought this one looks like something Del or Fernando made in MS Powerpoint and had printed up at the corner screenprinters. :rofl-lol:

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

The Guns N' Roses skull hoodie purchasable duing GN'R's 2010 touring was epic (I seriously regret not buying one - they were briefly purchasable at Play for ridiculously cheap).

2251.jpg

Second from the left, the one that came with the box set... I bought that one and the one on the left beside it at the show I saw, but the one second from the left was absolutely my favorite! I, like Greame, have worn mine so many times that it's not even wearable anymore...

Really like this one too, but haven't managed to get my hands on it yet...

3162BC55EUL.jpg

And, of course...

Guns-N-Roses-Live---New-Years-354708.jpg

(Can't believe nobody mentioned that yet)

Edited by RickRoses