GUNS N' ROSES/SIXX A.M. Guitarist DJ Ashba To Guest On Heady Metal With Jeff Olson

gunsguy

Interview-Djashba-GNRSIXX.gif

Award winning guitarist, producer, songwriter, multi-platinum recording artist, graphic designer, and entrepreneur DJ Ashba of Guns N' Roses and Sixx A.M. will guest on the Heady Metal with Jeff Olson show this Monday, July 11th! Check it out on Metal Messiah Radio from 7PM-9PM Eastern. The interview will be available for on-demand listening the following day at Headymetalwithjeffolson.com

http://www.metalmessiahradio.com/sanctuary/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=267:interview-dj-ashba-of-gnr-and-sixx-am-w-jeff-olson&catid=64:upcoming-events&Itemid=204

http://headymetalwithjeffolson.com/fr_home.cfm

Full interview here: audio

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.Net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=160620

Edited by gunsguy

who the fuck cares?

GnR fans... u know... this is a GnR fan forum... lulz, dont understad some people here :xmassrudolph:

thx for the info gunsguy! hopes there is something about a rehearsal or something for the upcoming tour! ^^

who the fuck cares?

GnR fans... u know... this is a GnR fan forum... lulz, dont understad some people here :xmassrudolph:

thx for the info gunsguy! hopes there is something about a rehearsal or something for the upcoming tour! ^^

you really think dj fagba is going to talk about GNR? even if he does it will be the same shit he always says. "axl has a ton of new songs that will never be released but, i'll just sit here and cocktease you all with the thought of them like the douchebag i am"

oh boi the anticipation is killing me!

dude, show some respect, what did DJ did to you :shrugs: ? ever readed the forum rules? cant understand why people bash GnR members, everyone involved from the early days to today has been a great adition to the band (live or studio)... please... enjoy one of the greatest live band in the last years, cut off the drama... if they hit studio, great, if not, cool too, i could see the same band playing the same shit for my entire life... :thumbsup:

who the fuck cares?

+1

haters gona hate :xmassrudolph:

i don't hate. i'm just honest.

can you honestly look someone in the eye and tell them that you think DJ ASHTRAY is a good guitar player?

Who is this DJ ASHTRAY?

Did u mean DJ Ashba? If so, he is an amazing guitar player!

haters gona hate :xmassrudolph:

i don't hate. i'm just honest.

can you honestly look someone in the eye and tell them that you think DJ ASHTRAY is a good guitar player?

Who is this DJ ASHTRAY?

Did u mean DJ Ashba? If so, he is an amazing guitar player!

Let me help you out since you clearly need assitance.

AMAZING GUITAR PLAYER

DJ SHITBAG

i don't know who's worse in that video. dj or axl...

inb4 "haters gonna hate" dohohoh herp derp

Discrete trolling. So cute...

Yo, so... people cant make mistakes in live shows? lol they are all humans, Bucket, Slash, Gilby, Izzy, they all got things wrong some times, check other performances of that song, they kick serious ass =)

and please, stop insulting DJ, really, its not fun to report all ur posts here :shrugs:

he is in GnR now, please show some respect for the people who like him and dont be rude... :thumbsup:

ontopic, never heard that radio before, i like it, there aint things like that here in Argentina :(

Guest siliconmessiah

it would be really cool if he mentions a possible release date for chinese democracy 2. if nothing else, maybe when we can expect the first radio single.

This would really be something, but probably too rational and good to be true!

If there´ll be only the same old stuff about recording-with-gnr yadda-yadda and ashba-swag yadda yadda and sixx-am-yadda-yadda, it shows how fucked up new-gnr-2 is.

Cute nickname for the band.

What were/are your nicknames for all the bands slash has been involved in? Did you say GnR-2 when sorum replaced adler? Then GnR-3 when Gilby replaced Izzy? Then we had Snakepit-1 and Snakepit-2. We had Velvet Revolver....now with a new singer will you refer to them as nu-velvet-revolver-2????

Of course not as that would be silly. You would just concentrate on the music and not continually focus on idiotic names. Or who makes up the band.

Dude. It has been 15 years. Time to let your anger go.

Guest siliconmessiah

. You would just concentrate on the music and not continually focus on idiotic names. Or who makes up the band.

Then, just stop focus on me and tell me how I should view Guns N´ Roses.

Read my post again. I was positive. I agreed on the fact that would be great if Ashba decided to tell us about CD2-release, instead of telling about selling his shit and his other bands.

What´s your problem man?!

For me it does really not matter who makes up the band. It´s just that the old lineups at least used to release records. Something that nuguns2 still has not done.

Edited by siliconmessiah

Silicon...I don't have a problem with you really. Everybody is allowed their own opinion on music.

I was referring to your calling this band nu-GnR-2. That isn't the name of the band. They are called guns n roses. Regardless of who is in the band. Just like velvet revolver is velvet revolver regardless of who the lead singer is.

I just don't understand why people are obsessed with the actual name.

Guest siliconmessiah

Silicon...I don't have a problem with you really. Everybody is allowed their own opinion on music.

I was referring to your calling this band nu-GnR-2. That isn't the name of the band. They are called guns n roses. Regardless of who is in the band. Just like velvet revolver is velvet revolver regardless of who the lead singer is.

Good then. I have no problem with you either, but I think it´s you that are obsessed with the actual name.

Even Axl referred to the New Guns as "NuGuns" in an interview still on their homepage. So calling this current lineup "NuGuns2" would clarify things a little in my opinion.

Edited by siliconmessiah

Good then. I have no problem with you either, but I think it´s you that are obsessed with the actual name.

Even Axl referred to the New Guns as "NuGuns" in an interview still on their homepage. So calling this current lineup "NuGuns2" would clarify things a little in my opinion.

Anyone that cares enough about the band is well aware of the lineup changes in Guns N' Roses :rolleyes:

Guest siliconmessiah

Anyway, I think of this band as NuGuns3 :kiss:

Yes. I think people should not give a shit about how fans look at the-gnr-schedule.

In my world, this is nuguns 2, and they are still to prove that they do magic in the studio, like GNR and the NuGuns did.

Nice rational post :thumbsup:

And nice for info on Ashba,he is a multi-talented individual,I'm glad he is in Guns N' Roses.