South America Set list

2x4

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My guess would be a handful of songs not played in 09/10 at best. This includes songs played by the new band prior; TAY, You're Crazy, UTLH, etc. I certainly hope for a new song, but I'm by no means counting on it. I think they'll still open with Chinese Democracy, it's an AWESOME opening track! :)

Need more UYI and CD. Does it really need to be said?

Right Next Door to Hell or Perfect Crime opening would kill. Everyone knows them Brazilians are big fans. They'd totally get it.

I don't necessarily know if the setlist needs more CD, maybe just more variety in the CD songs. By the end of the tour, it'd evened out to 6-8 CD songs per night. But it was the same 9 or so that were constantly getting played. I'd love to see TWAT, Catcher, Scraped, If The World, etc. played more often. The only 3 that I think need to be played every night are CD, Better, and Street Of Dreams. Everything else should rotate fairly evenly IMO.

That being said, I was pretty happy getting 10 CD songs when I saw them last year! :thumbsup: