Do you guys think it's beneficial to New GNR fans if Axl believes the world ends in 2012?

ITW 2012

I don't believe he believes that but who knows.

It would be a lot cooler if you did.

I'm conflicted. I'd like to think he'd put it out, but I can't picture him actually doing it. Seems more likely that he'd leave it in the Haliburton case for the Aliens to find. Like CD II would be the perfect document for the Aliens to understand why we destroyed ourselves.

The world ending on an Olympic year would be so Atlas Shrugged.

what do you think of this crowd?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLJ2z8BSUPc

I'm going to take a guess and say "They need a no show."

His youtube video was about that Anonymous Hacker group. I think he's trying to say that they'll release CD II if Axl tries to vault it in an Apocalypse scenario.

A thread about GN'R's website and online store is locked yet this one survives.

Herp derp.

I don't get it either. Not that I think this thread should be locked. The state of New GNR's official website is an absolute disgrace.

This thread is very topical. Just wait till next year when people start to lose it. We'll be seeing a run on canned goods at some point.

The world ending on an Olympic year would be so Atlas Shrugged.

what do you think of this crowd?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLJ2z8BSUPc

I'm going to take a guess and say "They need a no show."

His youtube video was about that Anonymous Hacker group. I think he's trying to say that they'll release CD II if Axl tries to vault it in an Apocalypse scenario.

So no No show?

The show must go on. Anonymous could be like that group at the end of Running Man who takes over the airwaves: "Killian, give the people some Chinese Democracy II!" Actually, that might be Total Recall. Anyway, needless to say that I'm down for whatever scenario gets us CD II and 3 breasted ladies.

Edited by ITW 2012

true, I was refering to Charlie's new show. GNR are one of the top 5 rage bands of the 90s.

Awesome news about the new show,Tiger Blood rocks!

And yeah,sometimes listening to "It's so easy" or "out ta get me" at earsplitting volumes rescued me from total meltdown.

Sure it would be beneficial, he would have to hurry with the release dates for his epic George Lucas-esque trilogy.

Unless Axl has a plan to fly his band to Mars and be in time to do the Marsian Anarchy tour during a hasty 2012 Mars colonization funded by world billionaires around the world.

NASA would need to get a bigger slice of the federal budget, to build a technology to send some billions of Earthlings (including Gn'R fans) to Mars.

Imagine Axl flying to a gig in his private Moonraker with floating belly-dancers on board while If the World is playing.

Exactly.

Watched 2012 Bluray lastnight. Good film, stunning FX. Woody Harrelson is brilliant.

Is this guy doing movie reviews the very same one who replied in another thread "I know its difficult but try to stay on topic"? Surely not :lol: