Your Top 5 bands/artists of all time (including Guns)

Towelie

I mean what the merry fuck is the matter with you people?!?!?! :lol: Have you not heard of The Ramones?!?! Why are The Ramones not mentioned here, i demand answers, why are the Sex Pistols not mentioned here, Iggy Pop, The New York Dolls, i mean HONESTLY!!

Are you one of those guys that thinks he's a punk by listening to that over commercialized trash? "HURR DURR IM SUCH A REBEL FOR BUYING THIS SEX PISTOLS T-SHIRT, MUG AND MAGNETS! FUCK THE SYSTEM! ANARCHY! LOLOL!".

Listen to real punk, bro. Maybe then people will take you seriously when you judge others.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God you lot have shit taste :lol: wasted, duff rose, ohmygod, i commend you, well played. The rest of you, i expected better...

j/k, there's some really cool ones in there but always one or two unforgivables. unforgiveables are as follows:

Black Sabbath

Metallica

Judas Priest

Pink Floyd

Queen

Megadeth

Van Halen

Iron Maiden

W.A.S.P (did someone actually mention them or did i hallucinate that?!? W.A.S.P, fuck me..)

Bruce Springsteen although might let him off cuz he played with Chuck Berry

Pearl Jam, ugh..

U2 *shrieks* noooo, nooo, please, i'll take the cock-clamp, just spare me from U2!!!!!!!

KISS

Motley Crue

I mean what the merry fuck is the matter with you people?!?!?! :lol: Have you not heard of The Ramones?!?! Why are The Ramones not mentioned here, i demand answers, why are the Sex Pistols not mentioned here, Iggy Pop, The New York Dolls, i mean HONESTLY!!

I'm disappointed, thats alls i'm saying, i expected better from you guys. I hope you all have trouble sleeping tonight so you've time to think about what you've done and where you've gone wrong.

You are just a fucking waste of a person, I would hate to be one of the people who has you in their life.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Len B'stard

^ Yeah, lump in Pink Floyd, Pearl Jam and Queen with WASP. :rolleyes:

Seriously now: ok, I understand not liking Pink Floyd because of some obsession with class conflict, Pearl Jam out of some weird ideal of what a band should be and Springsteen 'cause you're dumb or something. But Queen??? Who the hell doesn't like Queen? What kind of person do you have to be not only not to like Queen but actually call them 'unforgivable'?

So you like something like this, but not something like

??? I find that incomprehensible, I cannot get my head around it

I'm just messin GTF, was meant to be taken in jest. I don't particularly like the stated bands but that "unforgiveable" stuff is just me being silly.

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

^ Considering some of your other posts I think I can be forgiven for taking you seriously.

Don't worry, it's nothing you could get hung for. Even then, even in my most rantey of posts, i am pretty much talking about pop music y'know? :lol: And i'm fully aware of this from the outset.

1 Guns N Roses (n Velvet Revolver n Chinese Democracy)

2 Megadeth (not the 80's)

3 Relient K ((kinda outta place) Anyone heard of Relient K here?)

4 Led Zeppelin

5 Collective Soul (from the 90's to 2000ish)

I think.

...Not 80's Megadeth? I didn't realize the 90's stuff reached anyone (I assume you also don't enjoy Rust in Peace).

1 Guns N Roses (n Velvet Revolver n Chinese Democracy)

2 Megadeth (not the 80's)

3 Relient K ((kinda outta place) Anyone heard of Relient K here?)

4 Led Zeppelin

5 Collective Soul (from the 90's to 2000ish)

I think.

...Not 80's Megadeth? I didn't realize the 90's stuff reached anyone (I assume you also don't enjoy Rust in Peace).

I don't like thrash metal for the most part. That is kind of weird, though, because I do like Rust in Peace and I like about half of Metallica's thrash stuff. Maybe it is just the tone of the instruments more than the music, though. The 80's metal/hard rock tone is terrible to me. Rust In Peace sounds like 90's even though it is fast and since it is was released in 1990 it fits my criteria, lol. You can't say Countdown to Extinction isn't a great record and be a Megadeth fan. Youthanasia was a heavy record, maybe their heaviest. But it wasn't thrash tempo. Risk was crappy except Prince of Darkness. And some of Cryptic Writings was cheesy, too. I'll give you that.