Axl Rose had his siberian husky stuffed

Tabitha27

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2018123/Meat-Lady-Gagas-personal-taxidermist--man-preserved-THAT-dress.html

I didn't copy and paste the whole article since if focuses on Lady Gaga but here is the part about Axl (although this source spelled Axl wrong)

Twenty-eight years later, Vigilato is the taxidermist for the stars.

He’s stuffed Axel Rose’s Siberian husky, Robert Stack’s African lion, and a countless number of pets and hunting trophies for America’s rich list

That would seriously weird me out.

I totally agree with you.

I have had pets die and had them cremated and then kept the ashes in an urn or I buried them but to have your pet die and have it stuffed and put on display is freaky weird.

That would seriously weird me out.

I understand why people get it done... but I agree with you, wouldn't like to do that to my dog.

I'd never do that either! I freakin' love my dogs more than I love most people I know apart from my family :drevil:

Personally I wouldn't have my pet stuffed, but Axl seem to hate when someone leaves him and maybe that's his way of keeping the dog with him still?

Personally I'd have got rid of the Dog and stuffed Stephanie Seymour!

..is that what this board has come to. 'Axl Rose's Dog is Stuffed'

well, I guess until a new record drops, which doesn't appear to be anytime soon, and the lead singer is rarely seen out and about, and the various hired bandmembers focus on solo projects.. there's really not all that much to talk about when it comes to Guns N'Roses..

Yes. And it´s fucking sad.

..sad that it's stuffed, or said that it died ?

All animals die at some point. The fact that the dog died and was stuffed, sound like they wanted to remember the dog (a positive).

Edited by star

I had one of my mini dachounds die a few months back and let me tell you it was very hard on me!!!

That dog was by my side during some of the worst years of my life as far fighting my metal illness, she one reason why I am still here and that's no joke.

Sounds sappy I know, but I loved that dog it was ALMOST like a person to me.

I have yet to do it but I am going to have a pet headstone made for her, I already have painted river rocks around her grave.

I know some people will understand what it meant to me lossing her and that others will say "hey it's just a dog" that doesn't make them a bad person it is just some people get very attacted to animals and others don't.

When I get down and thanking bad things I always thank of her looking down on me and saying "I didn't spend all thoughs years with you for you to fall apart now, I trained you better than that" And believe it or not that helps.

I guess I am a wussy due to what feelings this is sturing up inside me and I am holding back the tears. Some will understand other will not.

But on topic about mounting a family pet that is not for me.

Now that massive 8, 9,10 ,11 and 14 point bucks on my wall sure is nice to look at but I had no connection with the deer other than it got into shooting range and I dropped it. Not bragging just tring to point out I feel Taxidurmy has it's place but whether choose to use it is an individual thing.

..sad that it's stuffed, or said that it died ?

All animals die at some point. The fact that the dog died and was stuffed, sound like they wanted to remember the dog (a positive).

I think it's sad that we're even discussing Axl Rose getting his dog stuffed. There really is nothing to talk about anymore.

I find taxidermy a little creepy. In one of the Art class rooms at my school there's a stuffed possum on a branch right above where the paintings hang. It has the look of "If I was still alive I would attack you" in its eyes. Also its fur keeps falling off because it's so old.

I'm talking about Australasian possums, not the weird looking American ones. These things look creepy even when they're little.

*shudder*

Yet it is exciting enough to keep the two of you here every day. Interesting.

You both should pm me your emails. Then you can leave the forum and I promise to email you whenever there is "real" news. That way you don't have to waste so much time on the forum.

The pet's spirit is gone – so why not keep its essence through keeping its material body intact? Why is allowing the body of an animal to be reduced to nothingness by maggots normal?

Maybe because that's exactly what has happened to millions of things that have died since the beginning of time. With that kind of track record, I'd say the maggot route is normal. Certainly more normal than stuffing something and putting it on display.

That said, it's up to Axl and I've got no problem with it. I agree with most others here though...I wouldn't do it personally.

I had one of my mini dachounds die a few months back and let me tell you it was very hard on me!!!

That dog was by my side during some of the worst years of my life as far fighting my metal illness, she one reason why I am still here and that's no joke.

Sounds sappy I know, but I loved that dog it was ALMOST like a person to me.

I have yet to do it but I am going to have a pet headstone made for her, I already have painted river rocks around her grave.

I know some people will understand what it meant to me lossing her and that others will say "hey it's just a dog" that doesn't make them a bad person it is just some people get very attacted to animals and others don't.

When I get down and thanking bad things I always thank of her looking down on me and saying "I didn't spend all thoughs years with you for you to fall apart now, I trained you better than that" And believe it or not that helps.

I guess I am a wussy due to what feelings this is sturing up inside me and I am holding back the tears. Some will understand other will not.

But on topic about mounting a family pet that is not for me.

Now that massive 8, 9,10 ,11 and 14 point bucks on my wall sure is nice to look at but I had no connection with the deer other than it got into shooting range and I dropped it. Not bragging just tring to point out I feel Taxidurmy has it's place but whether choose to use it is an individual thing.

I so know what you mean by loving and losing a pet. I have had my heart broken a couple of times. The last dog I lost I had to get a tattoo for. And I waited a long time to get the tat. After I got it, it was as if I big weight had been lifted off my shoulders. I really needed to do that for my Dakota. She was one of the strongest spirits I have ever known. And I am so grateful that she was in my life. I lost her too Hip Dysplasia and it was heartbreaking.

This method just isn't for me. But if that is how someone wants to remember their pet, I say more power to them.

I agree with you, it's just downright weird... "Waits for Axlites to call me a cupcake, God forbid Axl do anything that is not 150% totally right and good".

/