Axl Rose had his siberian husky stuffed

Tabitha27

..is that what this board has come to. 'Axl Rose's Dog is Stuffed'

Yes. And it´s fucking sad.

..sad that it's stuffed, or said that it died ?

All animals die at some point. The fact that the dog died and was stuffed, sound like they wanted to remember the dog (a positive).

I think it's sad that we're even discussing Axl Rose getting his dog stuffed. There really is nothing to talk about anymore.

There's lots to talk about, just not Guns N'Roses. I can't see the Rio show doing much to lift the situation..

This method just isn't for me. But if that is how someone wants to remember their pet, I say more power to them.

I agree with you, it's just downright weird... "Waits for Axlites to call me a cupcake, God forbid Axl do anything that is not 150% totally right and good".

/

You are a cupcake. But not because you don't agree with stuffing a pet dog. Tho I bet if Slash did it you would be saying how cool and rock-and-roll it was.

You are a cupcake because of your last sentence. Nobody is going to attack you because you don't agree with Axl stuffing his dog. And nobody in the ten years I've been on this forum have said that u have to be 150% positive on everything Axl does. That is just an idiotic thing to say. Almost every Axl die-hard fan engages in criticism in here about things he has done or is doing.

So instead of just trying to feed the ridiculous Axl-v-slash or Axlite-v-Slashole crap that drags down the forum, how about you just stick to the topic? Voice your opinion without worrying about what other people think.

Guest siliconmessiah

This method just isn't for me. But if that is how someone wants to remember their pet, I say more power to them.

I agree with you, it's just downright weird... "Waits for Axlites to call me a cupcake, God forbid Axl do anything that is not 150% totally right and good".

/

You are a cupcake. But not because you don't agree with stuffing a pet dog. Tho I bet if Slash did it you would be saying how cool and rock-and-roll it was.

You are a cupcake because of your last sentence. Nobody is going to attack you because you don't agree with Axl stuffing his dog. And nobody in the ten years I've been on this forum have said that u have to be 150% positive on everything Axl does. That is just an idiotic thing to say. Almost every Axl die-hard fan engages in criticism in here about things he has done or is doing.

So instead of just trying to feed the ridiculous Axl-v-slash or Axlite-v-Slashole crap that drags down the forum, how about you just stick to the topic? Voice your opinion without worrying about what other people think.

So great almighty Groghan is in this thread also to tell people what to do and not to do.

Great. Why don´t you head over to HTGTH.

Young_Gun and everyone else is totally entitled to have their opinion without you telling them what to say and what not to say. You are just too much.

And yes.

As much as I love GNR, it´s pretty sad that the most active thread on the bands biggest message board, is a rumor that Axl stuffed up a pet dog.

It would be great if we could discuss music and everything else surrounding GNR.

But the shitty, no, downright majorly fucked up way this legendary band is being run, the fans should, in my opinion, be fully entitled to voice their thoughts.

Edited by siliconmessiah

Sorry silicon but your logic makes no sense. So u and your ilk should be allowed to speak your minds.....but not people who disagree with you? So freedom of speech.....but only to people who agree with you. Nice.

Bobo and silicone and young gums.....you guys/girls do provide a lot of entertainment to the forum. I personally would never waste my time in a forum of a band or singer that I didn't like. I just can't wrap my head around that concept. U guys still probably stalk the girl who broke up with you ten years ago.

But feel free to bash Axl on a daily basis. Let us hear you roar!!!!! You need to be heard. Axl is the devil. He destroyed your favorite band. You hate what he is doing with HIS band and HIS carer. Oooohhh it just makes you sooo mad!!!

You hate him and everything he does..you hate his last album...you hate his touring schedule....yet you cannot break-away from him!!!!! If I disliked a singer as much as you clowns hate Axl, I would not spend ONE second of my life talking about him. Much less posting in his forum every day.

And no, I'm not the "great one" and my opinion doesn't matter more than anybody else's. I'm just smart enough not to spend my internet time at a forum for a band I don't enjoy. I spend my time doing things that are fun and exiting. People like you guys live for the negative. I don't.

And yes.

As much as I love GNR, it´s pretty sad that the most active thread on the bands biggest message board, is a rumor that Axl stuffed up a pet dog.

It would be great if we could discuss music and everything else surrounding GNR.

It would...

/

. First off, Slash stopped being "Rock N' Roll" when he married a groupie, so you lost right there. My last sentence is due to whenever I express an OPINION on Axl that is negative(just like the "Is Axl a genius" thread, which was deleted), some kiss ass(not saying you are) jumps and and calls me ignorant, cupcake, hater etc. People like Axl8302 or whatever his name is, and Volcano62. I'm not saying this place should be like gunsnfnroses.com but it sure doesn't have to be like HTGTH, which it looks like it will be soon.

And yes.

It would...

When the tour starts we will

Still don't understand how I'm a cupcake cause my opinion differs from yours. Love gnr. Love axl. What I don't love is how he's currently running the band I love. Why is it so hard for you to accept some criticism? This is GUNS N ROSES DISCUSSION. Not blow lines off axls boner. Discussion goes both ways, positive or negative. If this isn't the pot calling the kettle black I don't what is. People like you and groghan write the same mindboggling shit, and then when someone rebuttals, you book and then write the same exact shit you wrote before. Lmao.

Be fair mate, you are a bit of a cupcake.

Still don't understand how I'm a cupcake cause my opinion differs from yours. Love gnr. Love axl. What I don't love is how he's currently running the band I love. Why is it so hard for you to accept some criticism? This is GUNS N ROSES DISCUSSION. Not blow lines off axls boner. Discussion goes both ways, positive or negative. If this isn't the pot calling the kettle black I don't what is. People like you and groghan write the same mindboggling shit, and then when someone rebuttals, you book and then write the same exact shit you wrote before. Lmao.

Be fair mate, you are a bit of a cupcake.

That's the way I see it :thumbsup: